BR on Don qui qui
Name of player: Don qui qui

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6055659

Time in GMT: 23:40 swedish time

Server: V2D

Summary: Propblocking

[b]Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=377609421 (you might have to press the pic) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=377609303
[/b]
It wasnt propblock I cant use my keypad to open a door I placed right before you arrested me. I explained this to you at least 5 times in game via pm's. You random tranqed me three times and arrested me for not paying a $1500 fine when I was trying to. To top it all off you werent the one who stopped me. Another cop did.

This is what happened. One cop was turning a corner and got into the wrong lane, so I was also in the wrong lane to avoid a collision. The other officer stops me and says I was driving recklessly. I ask him how. He explains I'm on the wrong side, so I tell him he was as well. So he tries to fine me $1500. At this point I am handcuffed. I begin to use /me and say I am searching my wallet. (was trying to RP and see if I could haggle it down a bit). This guy (Kuzman) runs up out of no where and says I am a threat. I asked them both to put down their weapons, so one pulls out a tazer instead. Momentarily later Kuzman tazes me. I go down, so now Im frustrated. I am untazed and he tells me to follow him but I was stuck. Right after he tazes and asks for an arrest warrant. I cant move, I cant type, nothing. I come back up he tazes again. Then mayor finally figures out how an arrest warrant is issued and I go to jail.

Fine. I am serving my term all whilst a prison raid is happening. I am killed. So now NLR starts. I go to the city where Don is and am building or attempting to build a base with him right across from BP. I see him random tazing and trying to arrest other people so I tranq him (I am a corleone). He comes and arrests me. Okay fine I serve that term. All the while he is arguing that I am prop blocking when I cant do anything whilst in jail. He says its prop block because I didnt put a keypad or button down. I was unable to because he had arrested me before I could. Fine I go back unlock the door and remove the door. Or was trying to but he kept arguing and calling me a dumbass over his mic. At the time he asks for another warrant for search then arrest for having him inside my base. I did explain I was doing what I could to come and get him out. to which this correlates with baskingers BR post. Either way I wasnt going to continue playing with a bunch of cops that wont even let me build/talk/pay etc. I could do nothing. So they instantly ask for arrest warrants to which the mayor (Who at first couldnt figure out how to issue one) would then instantly give them one for no reason.

Instead of continuing what looked like an endless cycle of arrests and not being able to RP I left.
I pulled you over initially because you were driving on the left side of the road. I put my sirens on and followed you to the city, i managed to pull you over there. I had the idea you were trying to buy yourself time with the /me's because right after you said /me searches wallet  i get tranqued by your friend. The reason why i cuffed you is to prevent you escaping when i am lying down on the ground. When i woke up i ran to the point where i saw the tranqng guy and ran after him attempting to apprehend him for shooting. What happened with you is unclear for me because i ran after the tranqing corleone.

The picture taken at my own BR was made at a later time. I got a request from an officer that he was locked in by you so i took a look at the place of report and saw you locking up an officer and insulting him. Those are two things who were forbidden by law so i requested an arrest warrant. Thats when you DC'ed and broke rules, and i put up a BR for that. Personally i havent seen this propblock but that is an entirely different case.
(01-18-2015, 11:24 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I pulled you over initially because you were driving on the left side of the road. I put my sirens on and followed you to the city, i managed to pull you over there. I had the idea you were trying to buy yourself time with the /me's because right after you said /me searches wallet  i get tranqued by your friend. The reason why i cuffed you is to prevent you escaping when i am lying down on the ground. When i woke up i ran to the point where i saw the tranqng guy and ran after him attempting to apprehend him for shooting. What happened with you is unclear for me because i ran after the tranqing corleone.

The picture taken at my own BR was made at a later time. I got a request from an officer that he was locked in by you so i took a look at the place of report and saw you locking up an officer and insulting him. Those are two things who were forbidden by law so i requested an arrest warrant. Thats when you DC'ed and broke rules, and i put up a BR for that. Personally i havent seen this propblock but that is an entirely different case.

Right after you ran your friend kuzman tazed me several times. and wouldnt let me do anything I explained this already. I COULD NOT MOVE. I couldnt type when I was tazed and before I knew it I was in jail. I wasnt able to pay your fine or anything. I did no such thing as lock up an officer I unlocked my door and he walked out.. stop lying!

The propblock was nonexistent. He sent me a pm before I could even get out of jail saying I was propclocking when I wasnt. I kept trying to explain to him I am building. He ran inside and instantly tazed me before I could even notice who it was. then two seconds later I was in jail again.

Within 10 minutes I must have been arrested and tazed about 8 times if not more. Im sorry but as I said, there is a limit to how long anyone would sit there. That cop would run up to me as soon as I entered the city and was already yelling over his mic.

As I have said before, You saw him outside and he was outside. There was a search warrant first right as I opened the door because I had just gotten out of jail from the previous arrest. Yet you still thought it was a great idea for an arrest warrant. As soon as I saw that, I was out. I already said I am willing to admit I left, I was getting frustrated and Im not going to keep going to jail every 2 min.

Im not sure how I can make this any more clear, as I have explained it several times now. On top of everything you were not there until the very end of it all, and still decided it was a wise idea to arrest warrant me and take some kids side who was tazing me over and over.

EDIT:
May I add that this is a duplicate BR from two separate individuals
You started to build in a raid.  had search warrant for the Don because he owned the front door and had an arrest warrant on you. When I rammed the door and ran in, the moment I ran inside you put the prop down even though you heard me ramming the door and comming in because you were trying to propblock you inside so I couldn't arrest you. Even if you were trying to make a door you cant build during a raid.
(01-19-2015, 03:21 PM)Kuzman Wrote: You started to build in a raid. I had search warrant for the Don because he owned the front door and had an arrest warrant on you. When I rammed the door and ran in, the moment I ran inside you put the prop down even though you heard me ramming the door and comming in because you were trying to propblock you inside so I couldn't arrest you. Even if you were trying to make a door you cant build during a raid.

And when you got back you said ''fuck you, you dumb ni**er'' and left me there for like 10min before removing you props. (He used his mic so and wasnt recording.So cant prove that he said that.)
(01-19-2015, 03:21 PM)Kuzman Wrote: You started to build in a raid.  had search warrant for the Don because he owned the front door and had an arrest warrant on you. When I rammed the door and ran in, the moment I ran inside you put the prop down even though you heard me ramming the door and comming in because you were trying to propblock you inside so I couldn't arrest you. Even if you were trying to make a door you cant build during a raid.

I heard no such thing and I did NOT own the door. The Don boss did.

It wasnt until after he left that I purchased the door. you were outside at the time already and instantly put a warrant for my arrest again when I had just gotten out of jail and let you out.

EDIT: sorry by don I thought you meant me. No he did own the door and we were building until you came in. It was a series of unfortunate events, but you could have asked me to walk outside and I would have. Instead you kept me tazed and I wasnt able to do a single thing until I got out.
(01-19-2015, 03:24 PM)Kuzman Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 03:21 PM)Kuzman Wrote: You started to build in a raid. I had search warrant for the Don because he owned the front door and had an arrest warrant on you. When I rammed the door and ran in, the moment I ran inside you put the prop down even though you heard me ramming the door and comming in because you were trying to propblock you inside so I couldn't arrest you. Even if you were trying to make a door you cant build during a raid.

And when you got back you said ''*** you, you dumb ni**er'' and left me there for like 10min before removing you props. (He used his mic so and wasnt recording.So cant prove that he said that.)

That is not true at all, once again you are lying and stretching the truth. I came back and tried building. As soon as I came back you called me a dumb ass plus a few other choice words over your mic. I even typed back out to you that you called me a dumbass; to which there is proof of in another BR post about me from that same day by baskinger. You wouldnt let anyone talk and kept running around trying to arrest me for whatever reason you could find. Every time I went to the city you were screaming at some one else over your mic and wouldnt let anyone say anything. Each time in OOC that I mentioned fail cop I was referring to you. You cant just run around tazing people before they can speak. Not everyone has a loud Mic like you do. The first arrest you made on me was unjust, I was trying to pay you, but after you tazed me twice in a row I glitched into the floor and couldnt move, then in all caps you said "FOLLOW ME" when I said "I CANT" back you tazed me again and requested a warrant for arrest when all I did was try to comply with you. But I cant talk when Im tazed and you wouldnt listen in the slightest.

While in jail you kept PMing me to remove my props, I wasnt going to begin to remove everything because don boss was still there (SHARK) to which there is even a PM in one of your pics. After he left I removed my props while driving back and then I get there and you start cursing at me!!! You were being a backseat admin the entire time I was online.

Maybe you should get your own story straight before you start accusing me of all these other things that clearly did not happen.

edit: more proof to my claims I can see you were banned for being a backseat admin.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
This door can be breached and lockpiked witch dosent make it a propblock

[FL] Pinky
Server Administrative Team
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]