[FL:RP] DustyRevenge UBR
Your name: [FL:RP]DustyRevenge

Your ban ID: 58207

Banned by: [FL]Venom

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: -

[b] My Garry's Mod had crashed as they were going into my Hideout, After RPing up to that point.
If your Garry's Mod crashed, it would say you timed out. It said user has disconnected.
(01-18-2015, 10:05 PM)Venom Wrote: If your Garry's Mod crashed, it would say you timed out. It said user has disconnected.

My Gmod Tabbed out and then the Program Closed, I don't know what happened but I didn't press Disconnect myself, I wouldn't do that, Especially When I was in the presence of an Admin.
(01-18-2015, 10:23 PM)DustyRevenge Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 10:05 PM)Venom Wrote: If your Garry's Mod crashed, it would say you timed out. It said user has disconnected.

My Gmod Tabbed out and then the Program Closed, I don't know what happened but I didn't press Disconnect myself, I wouldn't do that, Especially When I was in the presence of an Admin.

Also To Add to my point, I had been RPing my arrest with 2 officers, one of which was you [Venom]. I was happy to be arrested, If I was to intentionally disconnect I would have done so when the first officer had put the cuffs on me.
Unless you can provide a crash log then this will be denied unfortunately.
Not involved, but this shows how to get a .mdmp file to prove that he did indeed crash

To get a crash file, manouver to your garrys mod folder, for me it will be

OSDisk(C:)/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod

If you did indeed crash you will find a minidump file that is created on the precise time and date, should look something like this : hl2_159_crash_2013_3_5T4_41_45C0

Take a screenshot of it (file location) and upload the file so we can download it, post it all here
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
This is my proof that it was in fact a crash and not an attempt to avoid being arrested.

[img]file:///C:/Users/Marc%27s%20Bohemoth/Pictures/Crashlog.png[/img]

[I'm not sure how to upload pictures here, but if you copy the link hopefully you can see it.]
Go to imgur.com and upload there
http://imgur.com/XpXnjKE
Okay, here it is.
Please upload the file itself to something like mediafire or dropbox