Unban request
He shot you because you had a knife.
Exactly so i attacked back how am i attemping to rdm?
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Because you're a citizen and you helped execute two tranqed cops.
I didnt kill any cop btw. I attempted to kill the one who shot me soo citizen job and rdm goes out the window because it is self defence.
The original Cuban Minge
Georgy. You and I spoke about this case yesterday and I explained to you how you broke the rules.

From what I've gathered from this thread, and as you've told me:

- You were a citizen who were arrested
- You went back with a knife to fight the cop. <- You said this.

The fact that you; a citizen were going to attack an officer with a knife after he had arrested you is failRP and RDM. You cannot kill someone just for arresting you, nor can you commit such actions as a citizen.

Quote:I didn't kill any cop btw. I attempted to kill the one who shot me soo citizen job and rdm goes out the window because it is self defence.

You admitted to me yesterday that you were getting the knife out because you were going to attack the officer.
The OFFICER acted in self-defense, you attacked him. End of discussion.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
No i never attacked him as i told you i took out a knife across the tides (the cop was at tidea i was at bk) and i put it away as i shift tabbed out to ask my friend that has 900+ hours and then i heard shots and i shifed and tabbed out fast and saw him aiming at me soo i never fail rped or attemped rdm because i just took out a knife and asked my friend if i could do it or not but thrn he opened fire so i am not gonna stand there and die.
The original Cuban Minge
You said i fail rped for having a knife and thinking about attacking a cop? I was even asking my friend when he fired and attacking the cop were my intensions not my actions because i never even got close to him and he fired at me so i acted in self defence
The original Cuban Minge
I spoke with him yesterday, and he admitted to him getting his knife to attack the cop as a citizen because he had tazed and arrested him.
He broke the rules and should have known better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator