Unban request
Your name:Georgy

Your ban ID:58149

Banned by:[FL] Venom

Reason:Attempted RDM, FailRP as a citizen

Involved:Me and officer

Why we should unban you:I didn't attempt to rdm anyone.This cop was the cop who lied to get me arrested.He tazed me and placed a gun on me to get me arrested for terrorism and when I got out I wanted revenge.Is not fail rp because just because im a citizen doesn't mean I cant kill anyone. Plus I can kill him with a valid reason and he got me arrested for a fake reason so I had a valid reason to attempt to kill him sinse he already shot me once and he was actualy shooting at my friend.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
You were never shot. Also, citizens don't pull out tranqs and start executing cops when they're tranqed.
I never had a tranq I had a simple knife which a citizen could have.
The original Cuban Minge
Which you then executed cops when they were tranqed. Not to mention you metagamed.
And he did attempt to shoot me when I had a knife out, You should of actualy pulled me and hear my side of the story instead of istant banning us because I had a valid reason to attempt to kill the cop not rdm.
The original Cuban Minge
I never metagamed I simply went to find the cop who got me arrested for a fake reason.
The original Cuban Minge
You meta gamed, as Drunk admitted to it in his UBR. Therefore you're lying in the courthouse. And yes, the cop shot you because you and your friends were attacking him.
Who said I was in a call with drunk? I was running to were I got arrested which was near the tunnel. I saw him and tried to kill him for what he did and isn't that breaking the rules? where were you then? I believe making fake arrest calls is banable.
The original Cuban Minge
Drunk admitted that he did in fact call you guys. And just because you get arrested, doesn't mean you can kill the officer especially if your job is citizen.
I just looked at Drunks Ubr and there is no evidence that I metagamed. Just because I was there doesn't mean I metagamed. I was there for my personal matters. And yes doesn't mean I can kill the cop but I can self defend when he attempted to shoot me, Maybe he didn't hit me but he did shoot me.
The original Cuban Minge