Unban For eddy Wally
Your name: Eddy wally

Your ban ID: 58115
Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: No body

Why we should unban you: If i pres ALT+TAB than my gmod crash, i need to Close it then. I did that When i was arrested and i just forget that it will crash if i press it . I gotted skyped by a friend i wanted to see who it was and i pressed Alt+Tab and i now i have a ban For "Avoid a Arrest"i think it isn't Fair.

Gr.
So you just happend to press alt+tab the moment you got tazed? I find it really hard to belive really.

v2p [18:37:48] Eddy Wally (STEAM_0:1:76663434) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(01-16-2015, 07:15 PM)DecayXV Wrote: So you just happend to press alt+tab the moment you got tazed? I find it really hard to belive really.

v2p [18:37:48] Eddy Wally (STEAM_0:1:76663434) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

I can let u see add me on skype Janxjantje
And i was allready handcuffed so i was going to skype for a call
Thing is, you disconnected by user, if your game crashed it would say " timed out " or " connection closed "
(01-16-2015, 09:08 PM)DecayXV Wrote: Thing is, you disconnected by user, if your game crashed it would say " timed out " or " connection closed "

Look, If i alt+tab and than open it up again it will be: Open Closed Open Closed Open  Closed Open Closed Open Etc.
So if i don't Pres left mouse button on garry's mod and click Close it will be going like that for ever You know. So yeah if u don't beleve me you have my skype ^^
I'm not going to add you on skype, but what you can do, is record it happening.
(01-16-2015, 09:38 PM)DecayXV Wrote: I'm not going to add you on skype, but what you can do, is record it happening.

You cant exatly see what happend but yeah read the discription ;D
As Decay said; if you crashed then the server would have said that you either timed our or lost connection.

YoU disconnected yourself.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator