2 Year Unban Request
Your name: Prior: Darkninja908, Current: Dark.exe

Your ban ID: 14275

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Made a server Crashing Advanced dupe.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Well first off ive been banned for about 2 Years now and i still remember clear as day what had happened then. i wasn't even on the server but instead getting a cup of coffee. i decided to come back and join to play some FLRP but was greeted wit ha permaban Message apon loading, so i went to the bans section of the forums and saw that " Ruxandra " Banned me for the stated reason above yet i still use that dupe till this day. i don't understand how she thought it " Crashed " the server but i am still active and wish to play with my friends on the FLRP servers. i belive i should be unbanned because its been over 2 years and ive matured and also learned alot in my time of not playing. Please Leave your honest opinions down below. Thanks 
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
If your ban was invalid, then why did you wait two years to appeal it again?

Reading your first UBR, why should we unban you?
Ruxandra denied your first UBR and seems very confident that your ban is valid, and it's her case and she knows the details the most out of everyone when it comes to this case.

Previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19379
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
My ban wasnt vaild as i still use that dupe till this day and havent crashed any servers with it. This " Weld " she takes about isn't even there, its a single bottom that breaks when shot and plus if the bottom hit each other at force, they break, leaving no existing weld to be " Spazzing " out. i used it on other RP servers and such with no problem. i don't understand how it was MY dupe crashing the server when it truly was not. ive been wanting to rp with my friends but other servers don't stand up to this one, plus ive had over 800 hours i believe it was and have donated alot and just wish to play again.
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Comment removed. Not involved. User Warned -

- Enzyme
I am still awaiting Post on this? Was just wondering if an Admin is gonna post on this or not cause im itching to place some fearless with my bros. i understand the admin that banned me has resigned and my past offences don't exactly help my case but all im looking to do it start over. Please consider this and leave feedback. Thank you
Ban removed

Quote:If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
moved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.