Dirt 3.
Star 
Wrost Fucking game Ever I bought it.. 9/10 i thought "Hey! this might be a good raceing game!" No. I thought wrong.. i mean the tuts. the tuts. well there not tuts like dirft? oh am not even going to START with that. like the dirft tut this is what they say "Keep spinning! and get points good luck there amigo!" ... Ok first of all when you spin in dirt 3 you go off road / lauching yourself in way out of FUCKING no where I kept playing this till session's one final thing (dc one) I swear... They taught me NOTING! i'd rather play big riggs than this old lump.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
So you're bad at it then.
(09-05-2011, 09:22 PM)Storm Wrote: So you're bad at it then.

Well not that bad i got all 1st place apart form the So called "tuts" Also Its been a awesome game but.. the tuts just suck they dont doo anything! they kinda just say "Good luck! buddy" and when you fail they say oh cool.
Let me guess: You're using a keyboard.
Driving games should never be played using a keyboard.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal, StillAlive
(09-05-2011, 09:17 PM)JesusChirst Wrote: Wrost freaking game Ever I bought it.. 9/10 i thought "Hey! this might be a good raceing game!" No. I thought wrong.. i mean the tuts. the tuts. well there not tuts like dirft? oh am not even going to START with that. like the dirft tut this is what they say "Keep spinning! and get points good luck there amigo!" ... Ok first of all when you spin in dirt 3 you go off road / lauching yourself in way out of freaking no where I kept playing this till session's one final thing (dc one) I swear... They taught me NOTING! i'd rather play big riggs than this old lump.

You sure you bought it?
(09-05-2011, 09:17 PM)JesusChirst Wrote: i'd rather play big riggs than this old lump.

whats stopping you, my darling?
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Hey, do you have any problem with truck simulators?

'Cos I don't have any, and I hope you don't either.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(09-07-2011, 12:14 AM)Penguin Wrote: Hey, do you have any problem with truck simulators?
Of course, trucks in real life can reach speeds exceeding 3,000,000,000 mph in reverse.

How could anyone not know that?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Noobias
Well I did bought the game it was not on pc ethier it was ps3.
Everyone knows that all driving games suck except for Just Cause 2.

You can hook a bus to a freaking 747 and surf it in the air, before parachuting onto a boat, driving it up a cliff onto a road and hijacking a helicopter in midair after crashing off your motorbike.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Luke