Unban Request for [FL:RP]Troublemaker
Your name:[FL:RP]Troublemaker

Your ban ID: 50066

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: There reason was hydrolicking cars, but i didnt done it

Involved: Colgate!

Hey.   I learned my lesson by getting banned for soo long time and would never do it again, and i hate myself for doing that, and i hope ou will give me another chance to view to you im here for roleplaying. Have a nice day!  Smile
Your ban-reason is BRA (48254) - Massive RDM, 50+ kills, no intent to RP.

Your previous ban before this one was: BRA (45514) - General propminge, mass intentional CDM, not here to RP.

Your previous ban before this one was: BRA (43190) - Attempted masspropkill, propabuse leading to multiple deaths, attempted bribery/tampering with judicial system

It seems like all you do is to come on our servers to cause chaos. I see no reason why you'd be unbanned and I will fight as hard as I need to to see that you remain banned. You've received enough chances on our servers, and you've shown what you like to do on our servers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand why you think i will just make chaos again but ive getting older and figure out its not normal roleplaying just kill everyone and im really sry ive done that, but since ive getting banned i just think about come back and roleplay and play good with other people and like gamind with them. but as i said i understand you fully and i know personally that it will never happen again and i hope you will give me a last chance so i can show you and other people im a new man.
I see 0 reasons why you should be unbanned, especially if you can't even fill out the unban request template correctly.

Why should you be given a last chance?
i will show that im not even think about doing something wrong again and i know ive missed the game soo much and i figure out if i should have a chance to get unbanned should i stop rulebreaking and never do it again. Huh
Hallo? Sad
Don't bump your own thread. I'll get to it when I can. With your previous bans and the severity of them, I don't think you deserve a second chance.
i fucking love this server and i miss it soo hard and i cant get a chance to show that i will the server the best now, and yes ive done some stupid things but im older now, 
If you "loved" the server, then you wouldn't have done what you did.

You broke the rules, knowing that it was against the rules and that you'd be banned for doing it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Older? I doubt you've changed that much in the couple months you've been banned.