Unban Request for Edned
(01-13-2015, 11:13 PM)Raptor Wrote: There is difference of respecting police and trying to bait them into following them, I am not saying that you should respect them I am saying what I saw and what I saw was two corleones in a car saying "PIG" to a police officer just to get his reaction and make him follow them, therefore attempting to bait police which is FailRP.

I yell "Pig" at cops in real life, I don't want them to chase me, I do it simply because I don't respect them and it's legal.
Let me bring this to an end, you were in a car with another player screaming "Pig" to a police officer who was right next to the car, trying to get his attention so he could see/ try to follow you.

As a criminal you don't want to get caught or get in trouble with the police, so why would you be harassing police officers? when I confronted you, you've said "He's trying to annoy him" I understand that you were not mainly the player who called him a pig, but you still did. No one forced you to call him that it was your decision, and you take consequences to your actions.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Edned will stand as issued.
Please note, user was found failrping by attempting to bait police.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team