Unban Request for Edned
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your ban ID: 57928

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: attempting to bate police

Involved: Myself and RyanOnPCinFullHD (I will refer to him on this post as Player2 as he has a long name)

Why we should unban you: I was banned for 24 hours because of "Attempting to bate police". As we drove past a policeman I did "/y pigs!" because I am Don Corleone that is the way I would act to any government official as the Corleones are very anti government. As I remember I believe only once, on the other hand Player2 kept shouting down the mic "Pigs" over and over in his car. I got banned for 24 hours as did he. I believe this was misunderstood.

Thankyou for reading,
Kind Regards,
[FL:RP] Edned (Edward)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=12]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
You were still involved considering that you did infact call him pigs, it was very obvious that you two were trying to bait police into following your car, before I even issued the ban you've said sorry, and you told ryan to say sorry as well.

It is FailRP for a criminal/don corleone to be in his car yelling at police calling them pigs so they could chase him, and what you two did was very clear. You even stoped your car right next to an officer just to screem "PIG" at him for about 2 mins, then after him not giving you a reaction you two drove off. I understand that you weren't the person who was driving but you still were saying "pigs" to the police

v33x [15:38:03] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y PIG
v33x [15:38:11] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y *snort*
v33x [15:38:40] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y Its PIG not PEG
Yes I said pigs once but for the rest of that time I was completely irrelevant to what he was doing and I kept saying to him: "Go back to base now". Even if I wanted to I couldn't get out because his internal locks were locked. Then all that happened is his van was frozen in the air and I was teleported. I thought you were talking to him honestly! That's why I asked him to say sorry to you then, I was devastated to find myself banned.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
You could have been locked in the car yes.
But no one forced you to say "Pigs" to the police officer

v33x [15:38:03] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y PIG
v33x [15:38:11] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y *snort*
v33x [15:38:40] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: /y Its PIG not PEG
No I wasn't forced but I don't personally believe that is a bannable offence for 24 hours. I have heard you personally call police 'pigs' when you were playing as corleone yesterday so I don't respect you banning me for it. I accept why the other guy was banned because he was trying to get the officer to chase him. The only difference between you and me is that I was a passenger in a car and you where stood next to your ferrari. You called me a 'pig' when I was giving you a parking ticket.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
I don't recall calling anyone a pig and if I did then I apologize, however me calling someone a pig has nothing to do with it.
When I questioned you, you've told me that you wanted to annoy the police is that correct?
Not exactly, I said it as the guy was driving past the police, (Perfectly normal as an in-game insult as a corleone member please see: http://gyazo.com/eea5bcb36268f2df7b799b43a808c2b7) because I wanted to get into character. Then Player2 started trying to get them to follow and I was not involved in that part. I could not get out of scene as the doors were locked in Player2's car and I couldn't ask him to unlock them over his repetitive screaming of "PIGS". He did it to another officer before, same situation but the policeman started chasing on foot. The failRP was so huge on Player2's side I already wanted to get out at the first incident because I knew this would happen. What might help: In the logs is there any wording from me saying "Stop it now!" or along the lines of that? I cannot remember if I said that in the chat or server VOIP.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
I would also like to point out that we were actually doing a very nice roleplay before we went out to the city. Shame it was ruined for me with such an unnecessary ban for no proper reason. I actually thought to myself after I was banned. "Hang on... I did not even do anything wrong there." http://gyazo.com/e996359434c387072593321807e8e298 - This is a screenshot of the family meeting each other.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
I was involved in this roleplay too. I was completely unaware that when you're RPing as GANG MEMBERS you're supposed to respect the police...
There is difference of respecting police and trying to bait them into following them, I am not saying that you should respect them I am saying what I saw and what I saw was two corleones in a car saying "PIG" to a police officer just to get his reaction and make him follow them, therefore attempting to bait police which is FailRP.