Report: Richard
Name of player: Ricahrd

SteamID: I dont know cuz when i type his name into the SteamID finder i get a lot of Ricahrd's

Time in GMT: 1:35

Server: v2d

Summary:
Summary is big so if you dont want to read it you will see it all in the video.
We had a colerone member which just joined and he came to our house/base and we didnt want to unlock the doors for him cuz me and don didnt trust him AND we had contra in the house, now he decided to get his M3 out and break in so he broke the main door and the door which is last on 2nd floor. When I heard that I came to him and told him that if he breaks our doors down [Behind thosee were the contra] he will get a br. and i grabbed the money from my contra and I went outside where I was fixing the fence,then he started random shooting and playing araund with me. So i send a demotion req to Don and he approved it so he got demoted and he switched to rebel job.then he came back and he knew that we had contra in there[He couldnt see it cuz the rooms dont have any windows]so he prop climbed into the base over the mailbox which is infront of the base and then he RDM me [I was just standing there in my spawn list menu not being a threat to him][If you pause the vid where I die u will see him prop climing]now after he did all that he went into the rooms and broke all the contra ofc, after that he went outside where he was shooting my car on purpose just to break it.

Evidence:
Here is the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqWGQ61j...e=youtu.be
Your language against me was abit rude, but I forgive you for that.

I do not know what that dude was on, I added him on steam also to try to teach him the rules, but well.

Some people can't be helped.

~ Makaveli
Thx for forgiving me <3 I was mad
Please provide a steam ID.
Idk which one is his cuz when I type Richard into the SteamID findr I get 3 Richards
Well you need to find out somehow because we need to know who they are exactly, we can't go banning or blacklisting based on guesses.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Failed to add a steamID

[FL] Pinky
Server Administrative Team
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]