Remove annoying Ban.
My name: SkyDiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95125693

Ban ID: 54807

Banned by: Floodify

Reason: Attempt to propkill

Why I should get the ban removed: so this ban had been a pain in the ass cuz that ban is not even true. I want going to propkill. I was going to build a Mini Car station near hospital to RP. I had much petrol and tool boxes in my inventory and was going to sell them cheaper that market price. But then a dude came in Full speed and blewd up near my building place. I kept building cuz there was no way calling a Para cuz there wasn't any online. I kept building near his injured body and I am 100% sure that I didn't touch him. As the ban sayes: Attempt to propkill, they thought I tried to but I prommes that I wasn't. It may just looked like I did. It is annoying to have a ban that I am 100% that I didn't do anything. Reason why I didn't do a UBR before is that I didn't think a ban was that bad cuz I didn't have many hours and didn't think this game would be my game for life. Now this ban is a pain in the ass just like all my other bans for DC to avoid random arrest. But I still DCd so. But please take this ban away. It is so annoying to have that many bans. Can't handle it. 5 bans is just to much.
Why are you appealing an old ban? Why not appeal it when you got it issued if it was invalid?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-12-2015, 05:07 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why are you appealing an old ban? Why not appeal it when you got it issued if it was invalid?

I guess it's this;
Quote:Reason why I didn't do a UBR before is that I didn't think a ban was that bad cuz I didn't have many hours and didn't think this game would be my game for life. Now this ban is a pain in the ass just like all my other bans for DC to avoid random arrest. But I still DCd so. But please take this ban away. It is so annoying to have that many bans. Can't handle it. 5 bans is just to much.

As for the actual ban, I have no recollection regarding this ban what so ever. Although, if it was truly invalid, you'd be somewhat eager to get unbanned.. You compared this with bans that you think is annoying, but is valid - by your own words. So I don't really think it was invalid, looking from that point. But as I said, I don't have any memory of this event as it was such a long time ago.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cmon this ban was not true and I was that noob that don't know how to do UBR. The most noobs don't know hoe to do. Please mate.
Denied.

User has failed to provide sufficient evidence to prove his innocence. Claiming the ban isn't true doesn't mean you will be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator