Report: Quickswe
Name of Player: Quickswe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106134756

Time in GMT: 8:50PM

Server: V2P

Summary: After he broke FearRP by killing my friends when they had guns pointed at him, he then proceeded to shoot down the doors of our houses and destroy the contraband even though he was a citizen.

Evidence:

[Image: TMUYJSb.jpg]

[Image: hWDY5Pn.jpg]

[Image: FBhaJl7.jpg]

[Image: kww85ux.jpg]
ay mate first of all u were basing as a gundealer? or were u a rebel first of all to actually spawn some stuff for urself? thats kinda failrp i think.. and even if i did what i did is this banrequest for u aswell. cus u cant really base as a gundealer with contrabands.
(01-11-2015, 10:54 PM)Quickswe Wrote: ay mate first of all u were basing as a gundealer? or were u a rebel first of all to actually spawn some stuff for urself? thats kinda failrp i think.. and even if i did what i did is this banrequest for u aswell. cus u cant really base as a gundealer with contrabands.

I wasn't based as a Gun Dealer though. I was returning to where I was a rebel before to destroy my contraband as I forgot to do it before I changed and then I was going to go and sell guns to other people.
well u were a gundealer with contras lol. dunno why u keep saying ur not basing as a gundealer when ur a gundealer and have contras.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved-Warned
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved-Warned
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:82634371&b=1]

(01-13-2015, 03:56 PM)essaxgamer Wrote: well donkey waffles u have contra while you are a gun dealer ... which means your basing as a gundealer
and Quickswe u can't raid people randomly + you can't raid as a Citizen so both of you broke the rules

As I explained further up, that contraband was from when I was a rebel. I was simply coming back to destroy it and move on.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Raiding as Citizen.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]