Rules- Q&A 3.0
Scene: Dictator president, police are arresting a fellow freedom fighter
Question: Am I allowed to hold gun point at the police and if they don't let him go kill them?
Are you allowed to place a gate infront of the villa compounds? Because when I do @ calls questioning if it is allowed I receive a yes from I believe it was Decay and Obay.

however, when BlackDog comes online he always gets pissed and removes it, his arguement is that there's a spawn point in the white house.

I want a final verdict from a different admin other than BlackDog.
(04-11-2015, 02:33 AM)Jericho Wrote: Are you allowed to place a gate infront of the villa compounds? Because when I do @ calls questioning if it is allowed I receive a yes from I believe it was Decay and Obay.

however, when BlackDog comes online he always gets pissed and removes it, his arguement is that there's a spawn point in the white house.

As I pointed out to you and the many others who have locked down the suburbs, there is still one remaining corlone spawn point at the white house, while the majority are now on the hillside, so long as that one remains within that house zone, it cannot be locked blocked off due to our Anti-Spawn Baseing rule.

Its rare it spawns there, but it still is there and ive had people recently still conferim that it is infact still there.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Can you mug someone at the apartments?
Can you hit a criminal with a car to injure them and then arrest them?
Can you kill someone when you mug them cause they dont give money or the dont stop moving while on gunpoint?
Can you change plates/color so police will loose you?
How often can i mug the same person?
How often can i mug?
@Jimakis98

1 If there are no people nor police officers around and your actions are concealed, yes.

2 No, intentional CDM is against the rules regardless the circumstances.

3 Yes, though I'd recommend recording if they are breaking FearRP or FailRPing, it's the better solution.

4 Yes, I don't really see why not.

5 [Image: bb48c6d7be37d15655e3cccbf7535026.png]

6 Just follow the street crime rules and ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
If im a mugger and my friend has a chop chop shop can i mug the person and get his car to give it to the shop?
If im a mugger and my friend as a chop chop car collector we cruise together if i mug someone can he take his car?
Can i hostage someone cause the didnt game me money?
The following 1 user Likes Project's post:
  • Tzimanious
(04-11-2015, 06:31 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 02:33 AM)Jericho Wrote: Are you allowed to place a gate infront of the villa compounds? Because when I do @ calls questioning if it is allowed I receive a yes from I believe it was Decay and Obay.

As I pointed out to you and the many others who have locked down the suburbs, there is still one remaining corlone spawn point at the white house, while the majority are now on the hillside, so long as that one remains within that house zone, it cannot be locked blocked off due to our Anti-Spawn Baseing rule.

Its rare it spawns there, but it still is there and ive had people recently still conferim that it is infact still there.

"I want a final verdict from a different admin other than BlackDog"
Always wondered about this, as i've always seen it as a grey area.

Does going to a market job and buying supplies constitute as powergaming WHEN there's nobody else filling one of the slots?

More specifically, if I have advertised multiple times that I wish to buy say, 200 rifle ammo, and there's not gun dealers, would it be acceptable to go Gun Dealer and buy it? I've always found the powergaming rule obscure, especially in terms of powergaming items. (Even seen many admins doing it in the past few years.)
A more fitting signature. 
(04-22-2015, 09:59 PM)Jono Wrote: Always wondered about this, as i've always seen it as a grey area.

Does going to a market job and buying supplies constitute as powergaming WHEN there's nobody else filling one of the slots?

More specifically, if I have advertised multiple times that I wish to buy say, 200 rifle ammo, and there's not gun dealers, would it be acceptable to go Gun Dealer and buy it? I've always found the powergaming rule obscure, especially in terms of powergaming items. (Even seen many admins doing it in the past few years.)

No, it does not. Powergaming is used to give yourself an advantage in a certain roleplay scenario. In the scenario you have given there is no viable alternative to purchasing weapons while there is no Gun Dealer available. Therefore, becoming a Gun Dealer yourself to manufacture weapons is allowed as long as you continue to roleplay for an acceptable amount of time and answer to all customers.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Jono
(04-11-2015, 08:02 AM)Jericho Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:31 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

"I want a final verdict from a different admin other than BlackDog"

This is entirely down to the staff member making the decision due to some of the factors that come into play.

I, myself, would allow it to be blocked off as long as any Corleone member was allowed to leave without issue upon spawning inside the compound. If the Corleone's were to block off the compound themselves then any Corleone member spawning inside the compound during a raid would need leave immediately.

With this certain scenario it is always best to check with the staff member(s) online PRIOR to blocking off the compound to avoid any issues. If no staff members are online, I'd advise to avoid doing this type of roleplay and set up base at an alternative location.