Rules- Q&A 3.0
(01-11-2015, 06:32 PM)Laurenz Wrote: @Greed^

1. This rule is moreso directed at those roleplaying lowclass criminals and rebels, I see no reason why highclass criminals
such as Mafia Associates or Corrupt Bankers or even Bankrobbers all wear suits.

If your job is set to "Criminal" is it allowed? 

I've seen people get banned for that, but i don't see how it's against any rules as criminals can be both poor and rich, and if they're wearing a suit, it's pretty obvious what kind of criminal they're trying to RP.

What is an rp reason to mug? Being poor and in need of money?

Would i be able to use the reason "I'm a poor criminal, and this is the only solution" to mug?

Would an rp reason be needed, if i rp a criminal, and i want the money by using "/me" and not actual money?
I never get a clear answer, is it allowed to use other people to get over obstacles, like getting onto head to climb over wall, or get onto something. (Without any additional help of props, etc)
(01-11-2015, 08:20 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 06:32 PM)Laurenz Wrote: @Greed^

1. This rule is moreso directed at those roleplaying lowclass criminals and rebels, I see no reason why highclass criminals
such as Mafia Associates or Corrupt Bankers or even Bankrobbers all wear suits.

If your job is set to "Criminal" is it allowed? 

I've seen people get banned for that, but i don't see how it's against any rules as criminals can be both poor and rich, and if they're wearing a suit, it's pretty obvious what kind of criminal they're trying to RP.

Without knowing the details for these bans, I can assume this was because they were mixing between rich and poor criminal, ie robbing people and doing "poor-street-crime" while also roleplaying as a richer criminal.
I presume that they failRPed according to how they sat up their character when they put on an expensive suit and job as criminal. 
I don't know the details for these bans though.

What is an rp reason to mug? Being poor and in need of money?

You need to role-play as someone who's poor and desperate, someone who's been forced to make a living by robbing other people. When doing this, you're expected to know and follow the STREET CRIME RULES by heart.

Would i be able to use the reason "I'm a poor criminal, and this is the only solution" to mug?

If roleplayed properly and followed the STREET CRIME RULES properly, yes.

Would an rp reason be needed, if i rp a criminal, and i want the money by using "/me" and not actual money?

If you roleplay this properly and follow the rules properly then I don't see an issue with this at all.

(01-11-2015, 08:52 PM)Borovichok Wrote: I never get a clear answer, is it allowed to use other people to get over obstacles, like getting onto head to climb over wall, or get onto something. (Without any additional help of props, etc)

Don't do it. This is mainly because people will abuse this to reach places they aren't ment to reach. Don't do this unless you're absolutely given permission by an admin. If you use this to get to places where you're not ment to be, then you'll be punished for it.

Note: This is my professional opinion on the subject, and it might vary with other admins.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Scene: I am a Security Officer for a dictator. I find a group of people talking about the next raid

Question: Am I allowed to get them to trust me and try to make them give me when the raid is happening and how.
1.) To what extent is an expensive car so I know what cars to not use as a rebel.

2.) For example, the President implements a law banning Corleons. However, you decide to change your job title to "Ferrari Brothers" or something to avoid this law. Is this allowed?

3.) Is being poor a valid RP reason to mug as a low class criminal?

4.) What is the max amount the president can fine from his citizens? (For example shop license, gun license, fines, car impounded etc.)

5.) What are rules regarding "The Tides" hotel because apparently contras aren't allowed to be placed there although it is not written in the rules.

6.) Are you allowed to sell roles? For example, you're a Gun dealer in a time of high demands for guns and many people would like to become it. Can you advert selling the role?

7.) Whilst having the job of a Criminal and someone disrespects you, does that give you a valid reason to hostage him/mug him?

8.) Are BMD's allowed to have contra bands up whilst doing his services for the public? (Because technically that wouldn't be considered locking himself up contrawhoring)

9.) If someone has a gun pointed at you and he turns around for a few seconds, are you allowed to pull out a gun at him?

10.) For example, you're a Rebel and another Rebel refuses to cooperate with the group. Are you allowed to change job title and raid/mug/steal whatever him? (As he is technically not part of the group.)

11.) When an invalid hostage taking takes place and you refuse to follow due to an invalid reason of hostaging. Would that be considered as breaking FearRP?

12.) During a fight are you allowed to tranquilize an opponent and whilst he's unconscious shoot him in the head? Or would that break the rule regarding rag dolled bodies?

13.) When the server crashes and you reconnect, should we automatically presume that its a new life? Or continue the life we had before the crash?

14.) Can the president control what's going on outside the city? Or is the outside of the city in no control of the president whatsoever?

15.) Can we request refunds if the server crashes whilst we had plenty of contras/pots/ etc.?

16.) If my job title was a Burglar would that give me a valid reason to break into every home?

17.) Is third-party applications (e.g. Skype) allowed during gameplay to give information on current situations?

18.) Whilst purchasing could you role-play to mug the Shop owner to not pay for the commodity or would that be scamming?

19.) How to get the ability to mod cars? Are there any requirements needed?
1. Are cops allowed to wear suits for detectiveRP? I know you could go Citizen and change your job title etc, but cop has the handcuss etc. I have seen an an admin saying cops can never wear suits.

You need the President's permission, and a staff-members permission.
If there's a new president, then you need to ask for a new permission. The same goes if the staff-member who granted you permission went off and another came on. - Enzyme
^^

This is a rule im not 100% on. I only do wear a suit as a cop when an admin is on. However I believe I seen in OOC. A mod say you only need admin permission if there is one on. If not you need only pres permission. Other people have said that your permission lasts for as long as the admin is on the server. Clarification would be great.
If you have a chop shop and someone doesn't want to pay to get their car back, can you lake it after giving them fair warning. And wouldn't it be considered FailRP for them not to want it back.
Can you RP a protection racket even though you are not a corleonne? I have did this. I've seen people do it. However I have been told that I can't do it. Even with a customs job title.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Also are you allowed to jump on world props to get into someone's base for example bins and fences ? This is not prop climb as they are there. And if I am a criminal in real life I'm gonna get in there by whatever means possible. If it includes jumping from a street bin. Or a fence then I'm gonna do it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Alright. Temar said yes, other admins said no.
Can I kill or attack a cop for rushing me attempting to arrest/cuff me when at a fair distance. This is when I already have a weapon in hand. No other cops around or other sources of potential FearRP.
your defending your self from arrest.. i see no issue with it
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • James_Gaff