DoomDude1's Resignation
Howdy,

I won't prattle on about how real life has been cruel with time and how the evil twists of fate have prevented me from going on Fearless lately, since that would be me bullsh*tting you. I just got bored, plain and simple. I've been a staff member for what was it, two years now? I managed to practically do it all: be a mod, be an admin, create projects, create rules, remove rules, promote, demote, deal with threats, start large projects and see some burn to the ground but also see some succeed, create development, expand areas of FL, be a part of the snazziest clan, build, destroy, ban, unban and the list goes on. After doing almost everything, I grew bored. Near the end, I kept myself amused and interested with creating large scale projects, like the Contributor Project, which is my brain child, but once those get off the ground they don't require my steering. Don't think that I'm resigning because I'm unhappy with something particular within FL itself, it's in a good place right now. I've had my differences with Soul and the staff over the two years, and I still do, but they were minor and worked out. 

I won't make a long-ass list of names for the people I had fun with and whom I'd want to thank, that would be redundant and too long. If you like me and I like you, we'll keep in touch over Steam, it's not like I'm going off the face of the Earth. Let me leave you with a little bit of wisdom I've gathered over this time: Read and follow the rules. That's the best and most honest piece of advice you can get on FL. Follow it and you'll never have any issues.

You are about to enter a time of unprecedented development, the likes of which I've never seen in the two and a half years that I've been around here. Oh boy, you're in for a treat. Oh, and have a little faith in the staff and dev teams, we/they know what we/they're doing 95% of the time. 

Cheers,
DoomDude1
Wait! Noooo!

Farwell doomdude.....
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Doom man, you're a great admin and a great addition to the team. Keep in touch mate.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Dick
Doomdude! Plz I will miss you man! Come back when you can to visit!

Have a good life mate!
You were an incredible staff member, you will be missed!

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Dick
Sad to see you go, hope your interest will spark again someday Cheese
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Man, you were a great administrator, I've talked to you on Steam so no need to do it here anymore.

Good luck man.
Shame that you are leaving, you were a great guy who helped the community hugely! Good luck with you're future.
See ya man, you was a great guy that furthered the likes of Fearless, sad to see you go.
I know that if you return to FL with new motivation and the will to help out FL, then there will be a spot for you on the team.
Good luck with real life. You've helped out FL in many ways, and you've earned your Veteran tag without a doubt.

So long, Doomy.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator