UnBan Request
Your name: XPickmeaxeX ( Was Pickmeaxe )

Your ban ID: 47074

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: FailRP, breaking fearRP, punch abuse, 14th ban

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I was banned a year ago when i was 13, I was a minge, i would troll.
after i got banned i took on responsibility's out of bordem i found real RP was fun, I made my own server, I became admin on many servers
and iv'e changed ... I was 12 then now im 15
Honestly people do change and all i need is a chance
Hope this is good enough because i really have changed
You claiming that you've changed now doesn't give us any reason to believe you nor give you another chance.

You've received enough chances. You should have followed the rules, not ignored them.
You're paying for your own stupidity and I'm afraid I'm far from convinced that you should be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Right so your point of not giving me another chance is that you don't think ive changed when you haven't seen me in a year and a bit?
I even stated if i do anything wrong i can be banned forever, its no ezactictly hard to /unban
and if i break the rules /ban?
that's just plain dumb if you ask me
Well you never did like me anyway...
and its not like i have anything else to try and convince you with because this is my point?
I see people with 17 chances with RDM every time and they get banned forever not 14 warning
but yeah ... thats 100% fair Smile 
( Sarcastic )
and if i ignored the rules i would've been banned alot quicker than 2 years because i played on that server for 2 years straight, just mistakes here and there like everyone does? Trying to say paying for my Stupidity is rude and seems like mistakes are stupid?, trying to say your perfect or something?
Enzyme we all make mistakes and im sure you've made many and i could get rude to be honest but its not worth my time because i dont feel regret, i just feel its stupid Fearless is the only city rp on gmod, trust me i would be on another server if there was one
Denied you were given 13 prior chances to improve your behavior. There is no reason why you should be unbanned.