Advanced Keypad Team Access
Title of Bug: Advanced Keypad Team Access

Description

I seem to be having trouble with the team access on my dupe, every time I tick team access, none of my team can get past the doors.
Is there some bug with dupes? Or some settings I need to use besides ticking the team access? 
Cheers
Just remove the Advanced Keypad and place down a normal one
Why is the advanced bugged anyway? Gonna take a look sometime.
I've never been able to get the advanced keypad working.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Information 
It's been happening for a long time.

Even when Garry's mod was Garry's mod 12, The Advanced Duplicator that we currently use today has always been buggy with Advanced Keypads. I don't know the bug correct but I believe it might have something to do with the Values that Advanced Keypads allow you to do. If there is a fix to this that would be awesome but I don't see one as it's been like this for a very long time. 

To get around the bug use the regular "Keypad tool" as it is more or less the same but less "Advanced".
(01-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Dr.Sours Wrote: It's been happening for a long time.

Even when Garry's mod was Garry's mod 12, The Advanced Duplicator that we currently use today has always been buggy with Advanced Keypads. I don't know the bug correct but I believe it might have something to do with the Values that Advanced Keypads allow you to do. If there is a fix to this that would be awesome but I don't see one as it's been like this for a very long time. 

To get around the bug use the regular "Keypad tool" as it is more or less the same but less "Advanced".

Does the keypad work with fading door? From what I've tried to use it doesn't seem to work with fading tool
(01-11-2015, 06:06 PM)Ned Flanders Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 05:42 PM)Dr.Sours Wrote: It's been happening for a long time.

Does the keypad work with fading door? From what I've tried to use it doesn't seem to work with fading tool

As I said,

The Keypad tool works same with Advanced Keypad. The only difference is that the Advanced Duplicator or normal Duplicator is not supported with the Advanced Duplicator making it inactive to work however, It seems to recognize the regular "Keypad tool" as a entity with units.

In Summary, Use the "Keypad Tool" for Duplicated Items.