Unblacklist Terrofail
Your name: Terrofail

Your blacklist ID: 56206

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5303826

Reason: 'propclimbing' 

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pinky

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
At about the time the report put on me was set, 2P had someone on top of the office building propblocking the nexus, propkilling people randomly in the streets and wouldn't stop. We tried calling for an admin multiple times, on teamspeak and the request page as I recall, and nobody was coming. So a number of different people thought by killing him would remove him from the roof and stop him being such a problem. Granted, that could be classified as backseat admin I don't think it's acceptable to think of it that way when no staff members would respond to our calls. Let the record show I didn't kill him either, I was just looking.
I was blacklisted for propbclimbing- let me explain why I was there.
I winched a chair to go and look up to see if he was there, we hadn't seen him in a few minutes and he'd stopped propkilling. So I went up there in order to see, he wasn't- and the screenshots against me seem to show it as I was up there, in my chair- they don't show me leaving the chair which is another place where I think I should be unblacklisted.
I also think that the report against me for floating props isn't necessarily correct- in the screenshots against me it shows me in the chair, that was my prop- but there was a 5x5 or something besides me that a police officer was using, and I'm not sure if that was partly the grounds as to why I was blacklisted. And his report is here : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56205

Technically, what I did I don't think was propclimbing, my prop was at no point frozen and was undone once I checked he was no longer up there. Respectfully however if you do classify winching as propclimbing I understand.

The proof that there was someone minging up there, : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56203

Summarizing, I was just looking, for no reason was my intention to FailRP- the whole server was terrorized and the fact I got blacklisted for checking and being a nice person and the person who actually committed 100x worse things than me didn't get a ban. His name was difficult to find because of the russian letters- however respectfully admins should be foccusing more on the major failrps rather than minor cases of letting people resume their normal rp, the logs could have been checked for his name- however they weren't.

Please consider my request,
Many thanks
you still broke the rules i dont see why you should be unblacklisted. But however im in for a shortened blacklist
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I respect that, I'll accept a shorter punishment.
Approved.

Blacklist is now shortened to 3 hours
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]