Clothing
Title of Suggestion: Buyable clothes, For non donators!/b]

[b]Description: Ever sick and tired of always getting random clothes when being a citizen? Ever wanted to have other clothes on as a gun dealer? Well here is my suggestion. I suggest that there should be a market tab called "Normal Clothing" where non donators can switch clothes too! Maybe add some hats and accessories! I've always wanted to have a cap or a fedora on Smile Well, That's my suggestion. Clothing for non donators.

Why: Because im tired of getting the basic gun dealer clothes, or the basic BMD clothes, Or just some random citizen clothes/playermodel. It's annoying and most of them are ugly. The server should add a bunch of new outfits that non donators can wear. (Not suits): Non donators shall not be able to wear suits, i only mean that they should be able to wear NORMAL clothing and actually CHOOSE their own clothing.
*tips fedora*

+Support
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
+Support
+Support
I think the "normal" players needs to get some classy clothes too, but not as good as the donator suits. The "normal" players can have like a shirt, or a shitty brown suit or something. +Support
+Support

When I was new I expected this from the misleading loading screen which states that our characters will be "Fully customizable" wherein fact it's merely a donor perk.
+Support and make them cost more because anyone csn wear them
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I believe the part about the hats has already been approved.
I support this as long as 'non-Donors' can't wear suits/formal clothing, it will have to be casual clothing (jeans, shirt ect)
-Support/+Support

+Support There should be Non-Donor clothes but nothing fancy simply a clean pair of clothes really

-Support on the hats.
They should be Donor only.
As it is we donors get limited items and if hats do come in to the game then they should be donor only to increase the items that we receive.