Unjustified Ban
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cory

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 57819

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] General Rickets

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "CDM ruining a event"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) I have no clue who was involved, but I was automatically banned as soon as it happened, so I would assume it was General Rickets himself.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I would like to start off saying that I had just joined the server, not even 5 minutes before I had been banned.

Now, the past few days I've been having a audio problem in Garry's Mod where I can't hear once I get into the server. I can hear the elevator themed music upon joining, but once I get in all sound dies out. I had actually just asked [FL:M] Nevy yesterday if he knew what to do to fix it, and he didn't know either. So once I loaded into the server and spawned, I got shot no later than 2 seconds after spawning, I then proceeded to run up and out of the war zone. I then typed "@ Admin I need help" to see if any admin knew how to fix my audio problem. A minute or so later I got a message popping up on my screen from [FL] General Rickets to head to the slums. So I spawned my car and got into it, after this I started driving, and people with Gas Masks ran in front of me while I was driving, they all had guns, and they pointed it at me. They then proceeded to start shooting at me and I ran one over trying to get away.

I don't see why I was automatically banned and didn't even get to explain myself either. This is completely a unjustified ban in my eyes.
And you're accusing me of ruining a event, I had just joined the server, and with no sound, I had not a single clue what was going on. I saw people with Gas Mask shooting at SRU, and a lock down was in place. To me, it was a regular raid, how was I supposed to know a event was being held.
Involved as I was the one you ended up running over.

When you jumped into your car we fired some warning shots as we had throughout most of the event. I then can't remember exactly but I'm not sure if we ended up accidentally killing you in your car, so it would have been NLR anyway. You proceeded to get back in your car as I think you had jumped out if you hadn't been killed. And ended up driving towards us into a traffic light with us now firing with intent to disable your car.

But after hitting the traffic light you ended up reversing and then driving straight for me. Making it appear to be intentional CDM
Considering I had just joined the server, I had no clue that a event was going on. So those "warning shots" seemed like attempt of RDM to me.

Along with that, I got into my car, put too much gas on the car, and couldn't stop myself from going into the traffic light. I then reversed, and was going to make a run for it to the slums, but sadly I had accidentally hit you with my car, while being shot at and dying.

This wasn't intentional at all, only a accident. The thing that bothers me the most is that this Admin decided to INSTANTLY ban me instead of even attempting to address the issue with me.
Approved shortened to 1 day.