[Unofficial] Blackwater Enterprise
Who are we?
We are a Private Enterprise that recruits only the highly trained personnel since 1969 the origins of the corporation began in 1967 when we started a project called 'Operation Countdown' which was the termination of the previous organisation known as 'Project Mayhem' and removal of non-essential personnel meaning the members who 'did not fit the requirements' were disposed of. The reason for the termination was that many of the members internally decided to disagree with the corrupt leader Michael Mayfield, it was seemed his ethics were going almost against humanity itself also causing profits to plummet creating most employee's to struggle financially, but eventually one of the most respected Field Marshals, a man named Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson stepped up to run a revolution against the leader and after succeeding he began the revitalisation of the organisation by first of all giving it a new name. The switch-over took nearly two years and since 1969 Blackwater Enterprise has been operating exclusively in  Evocity in the beginning the number of Highly trained personnel was limited, but as we started to grow rapidly in numbers in the early 2000's the Operational Director decided to branch out the Enterprise to new fields and have been offering Security Contracts as well as running its own affairs.

You may assume that Blackwater are here to be hired by anyone and do anything they ask which could result in absolute mayhem. But you are wrong, we have clear strict contracts stating the limit of Operations or Tasks that we can help the employer with, number one being to not disturb the peace of any innocent citizen doing so will result in contract termination or removal from the Enterprise.
Blackwater Enterprise Headquarters

Spoiler :
-----
HQ Picture v33x Offices
[Image: 0ZgznsZ.png]
-----

Spoiler :
HQ Picture v33x MTL
To be built

The headquarters is the location where we have secure meetings internally or with our employers. it is also a briefing and de-briefing centre for Contracted Operatives.
Blackwater Internal Ranks

Spoiler :
Cheif Executive : Blackout | Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson - #761
Group Executive : Brennan | Matthew North - #275 
Group Executive : PaulB   | Dan Lloyd - #472
Commander: Zombie | Awaiting Info 
Commander: FearIlez | Awaiting Info
Experienced Operative: Xebra | Awaiting Info
Operative : 
Recruit : 

[Image: AubWDcW.png]
Blackwater's Manufacturing division develop high quality goods prepared to ship throughout all of Evocity, offering a whole
manor of good such as ammunition, firearms, medical suplies, and vehicles.

Spoiler :
Head Of Manufacturing : 
Supervisor :
Couriers:
Line-Workers:
Trainee:

[Image: yR2frpY.png]
Blackwater's Security division are highly trained professional who cater to protect all our interests and can also be contracted by other organisations.
Security Ranks

Spoiler :
Head Of Security:
Field Marshal:
Private:
Trainee:

[Image: LKP4fJz.png]
Blackwater's Architectural division offers top-quality construction services avaliable to contractors aswell as the Enterprise.

Spoiler :
Head of Architectural:
Architect:

Spoiler :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assault Division: A* = $1500 per head
Assault Division: A = $1000 per head
Assault Division: B = $500 per head
Assault Division: C = $250 per head
The assault divisions are required for the front line and determining on the quality of the division the more efficient the job will be.
Reconnaissance Division: A* = $2000 per head
Reconnaissance Division: A = $1500 per head
Reconnaissance Division: B = $1000 per head
Reconnaissance Division: C = $500 per head
The recon divisions are required for the neutralisation of targets from a distance and determining on the quality of the division the more efficient the job will be.
Security Division: A* = $3000 per head
Security Division: A = $2500 per head
Security Division: B = $1500 per head
Security Division: C = $1000 per head
The Security division are required for the protection of a employee who has signed a specific contract and determining on the quality of the division the more efficient the job will be.
Architectural Construction Division: A* = $20000 per contract (any build)
Architectural Construction Division: A = $10000 per contract (small defenses, small builds & bases)
Architectural Construction Division: B =  (small defenses & small builds)
Architectural Construction Division: C = (only build small defenses)
$20,000 = Big Base
$10,000 = Base
$7,500 small base
$5,000 small Defense
The Architectural Construction Division are used for future building and temporary advanced defences and determining on the quality of the division the more efficient the job will be.

How to Apply:

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]IC Name:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Character Background:[/b]
[b]Why you want to Join Blackwater Enterprise[/b]
[hr]
[b]Number of Bans:[/b]
[b]Number of Blacklists:[/b]

The following 6 users Like BlackOut's post:
  • Von Tempski, Nyander, jqnqthqn, Obay, Ivan Tempski, Suarez
Good luck with the clan pal
Looks pretty decent! Though I'd advise to make sure the logo doesn't have a background, it looks better, atleast in my opinion.

Good luck!
Nice work lads!

Best of luck, looks very nice!
I've seen this ingame, and I love it

I wish you the best of luck guys!!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Good Luck Blackout! Smile

Seen you around, Amazing Community in Blackwater and even Roleplay services, Hope the legacy lives on.

*Hunger Games Whistle*
Outstanding job, I am thinking of joining.
Continue with what you are doing! You did some great RP today! Reps given!
OOC Name: BloodyGamer567

IC Name: John Robert Shinder

Hours: 100+

Character Background: Born and raised in Wisconsin and made a profession in firearm and security, and moved to Evo city and looked for a job. Started at a fast food restaurant as head of security and now I'm looking for a better job for security.

Why you want to Join Blackwater Enterprise: I Belive my professions in security could go good in the security division.

Number of Bans: 5

Number of Blacklists: 1