Unban Request - Potatoe
Your name: Potatoe
Your ban ID: 57727
Banned by: [FL] Pinky
Reason: Camera Abuse
Involved: I was the only one involved at the time
Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I the only reason I would/did Camera Abuse would be to benefit the server in some way , I have seen what rule I have broken and I am so sorry for not obeying them. I will definitely not do it again because I have an admin on my friends list who I can message if I see any abuse, but at the time I did not, and for that I am truly sorry.

I respectfully request my ban to be removed or shortened for it's my first time and I will not do it again. But if I can't get this to happen I accept the fact I have broken the rules and I will not break them again.
Many Thanks,
Potatoe
Alright as you said you understand of what you did a month for it is just fair in my opinion you clearly was camera absuing in this case
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I understand of me getting banned, but I am getting a month ban for trying to help? I mean it did end up with their blacklist and that was the first and only time I would use it. I wouldn't use the camera abuse in RP situations because I know that's a bannable offence. There is a big difference between using Camera Abuse in a RP situation and using Camera Abuse to try and punish rule breakers. If you don't want to reconsider so be it, I like the server a lot and play it almost everyday but if you want to keep me banned for so long I am not going to fight about it.
Alright The ban has been shortened to 15 days

Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]