Overkill Ban [NEED ADMIN HELP]
Name: Bacontree / JackyS
Ban ID :57711

Banned by: Pinky

[b]Reason: RDM 
[/b]

[b][b]Involved: The President and an BlackMarketDealer (No Names, forgot)
[/b]
[/b]

[b][b][b]Why we should unban you: It was no RDM, it was pure chaos in the server, i tried to solve the chaos by being cop but it ended up getting me banned. there was people prop killing and the only way i could stop was by killing them.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Hey, i just came back from a 2 year break to just chill on fearless with my friends, We had lots of fun and then i saw the FBI spot was open. When i drove around the street looking for crimes i saw some one was prop pushing, I had to stop this ofc and i told everyone to get down on the ground, Out of the nowhere the president came ( I did'nt know it was him.) And he started screaming and i saw him as a threat, So i was gonna shot him in the leg to disable him but apperently he died...

It was at that moment i god banned for 7 MONTHS.

And im also accused for RDM but i had my reasons for killing the people that was Fail:RPing on the streets.

I dont understand why just i had to take such a big punish.

I can take my punishmet for a week but more i dont understand why.

Remeber that my ping was 150-200 during this time so i wasnt able to hear what people said.

So please. I beg you. Fix my punishment and make it 7 days. 
Well if you killed them to help? thats backseat admin, and the reason why you got 7 moths is beacause you are on your Last chance it was your 12th ban
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(01-07-2015, 08:23 PM)Pinky Wrote: Well if you killed them to help? thats backseat admin, and the reason why you got 7 moths is beacause you are on your Last chance it was your 12th ban

No admin was online, I could'nt taze them, and cmon! gdamit, i haven't gotten banned since 2 years ago? :/ 
Still 12th ban last chance. if you see a rulebreakage you record or try to get an admin
As said, i had 150-200 ping, so the video would ofcourse be ''invalid'' smh.
And no admins where online at the moment. AFK = Fail RP so why would i tab down to get admin?
I think this is really wrong and cmon, 7 months after coming back from a 2 year break?
Speachles.
(01-07-2015, 08:31 PM)Pinky Wrote: Still 12th ban last chance. if you see a rulebreakage you record or try to get an admin

As said, i had 150-200 ping, so the video would ofcourse be ''invalid'' smh.

And no admins where online at the moment. AFK = Fail RP so why would i tab down to get admin?
I think this is really wrong and cmon, 7 months after coming back from a 2 year break?
Speachles.
Alright So ive shortened the ban and removed the last chance after talking to other staffmember since you last ban was 2 years ago

BUT you will have to serve a 25 day ban for the RDM.

Approved