Unban Request
Your name: Kuzman

Your ban ID: 57674
Banned by: [FL] Temar
Reason: CDM, job change to avoid police
Involved: -
Why we should unban you:
I didn't cdm on purpose. It was laggy so I tried to drive as safe as I could (but we all know it is hard to drive when there is sudden lags on the server). And job change to avoid police? I didnt see any police. If there was a police officer who saw me, I didn't notice. As I didn't see anyone around me, I felt like I would change job to do some other RPing. So I didn't really know what my ban was all about until I went on fearless and checked the bans. So yeah, I did accidentally cdm someone but I don't feel like it is worth 1month ban. I ask you to atleast lower the ban a bit if you feel my explanation is good enough.

Your Kuzman Heart
it wasnt a marked police car but it was police chasing you, it looked clear they was chasing you in the bmw
as you came out of the tunnel the owner of the car disconnected, so you had no car at the time and was prob about to be caught but then vanished your self
i believe you first went chef (quick pick?) followed by going police very shortly after
I went chef because I have a good dupe for metrocafé but I relalized I had no friends online and because of that I didn't want to do some restaurant RP alone. So it felt better to just become a police officer and arrest some guys for breaking the law. I usually drive in firstperson so I didn't realize that this unmarked copcar was chasing me.
since the car wasnt a normal cop car ill give you benefit of doubt
Approved