Random ban by Sir Crow.
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP]DrunkPuto藝漢
Your ban ID: 57572

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason:
BRA (55818) - Random hostaging

Involved: [FL] Sir Crow, [Fl:RP]Renato_tuga , [FL:RP]Georgy

Why we should unban you:   First of all Sir crow I personally have NOTHING against you or anything at ALL.

I was banned with out a REASON i was banned randomly i was not giving the change to explain what happened at all i dint get the chance to defend myself and the REAL part of the story, Sircrow took his word for it and it was the wrong one. Tuga Said - we can see DrunkPuto random hostaging a corleone and random raiding him, if you listen carefully, almost at the end, he even says "You can post a ban request on me, doesn't matter" and "Yes, i'm random raiding you".

Okay 1st In his video there is NO evidence of any raid taking place. 2nd I did say to post a BR but listen carefully i say "Im NOT random raiding you" Here is the vedeo... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dau6ZzGZ...Aw&index=5

So all he has on me at this point is NOTHING he said I raided, I hereby confirm that i did raid it was about 3-4 corleones and all of them died but this one and that is the reason why he is being taken hostage he surrendered. Now th reason i raided is for contraband I was a Rebel and i spotted contraband and took  pictures of this (i expected this comming even thought it was a few months ago

Here are the pictures and also the reason why i raided.

[Image: AlKr8SE.jpg]Here you can see the contraband which is what i raided for and a Corleone  member  this one died.

[Image: FXLVDUv.jpg]More pictures of the contraband.

[Image: knjGCEC.jpg]A better one.

[Image: aMCxWH0.jpg]And one from where i saw it.

[Image: zwhtVgI.jpg]This is just in case you believe these pictures are fake and think I am  lying well this is to clear you up.

As you can see the raid and hostage was not random at ALL, you can see all the evidence.

Now Sir Crow You failed to review this ban request they way it should have been, were all Human here and we make mistakes, also tuga failed to provide Valid evidence in general his evidence there is not raid taking place nor do i ever say its random and if i did which i did NOT do so what here I am proving to you it was not. All Tuga saw was this part he wasn't around for the raid or anything.
Therefore all his evidence is his ban request against me is COMPLETELY INVALID!  I am not admin here but come on you dont have to be one to see its invalid.  

Also in the video all they talk about is the "random raid"  Not "Random  hostage" Where did Sir Crow get this from, the man in the video ran out the door as i was raiding and went around the back i chased him and caught him.  

NOTE- This un-ban request is late due to me moving over the week-end and not having internet.

Oh.. One more thing.  

Sir Crow banned Georgy for "Fail  RP" for this video tuga posted on his BR 

Tuga's BR -           http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55818

Video banned him for -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBitfiGW...OzScVMi4Aw   W
Now what Evidence is there in THIS video of any Fail RP? 

Oh and let me just be clear you can see his job he is a Black market dealer. We as criminals raided for Contra. 

[Image: d99Kb8W.jpg]Beautiful Tuga here and his lovely contraband.... 

So Why was he banned where is the "FAIL RP?"   I really dont understand.
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
I also got banned for fail rp when 2 players started punching me I understand they were punchwhoring but is an rp server and im gonna rp like a criminal and kill who tries to kill me.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I am involved.I was there and i got banned by the same guy and the same ban request.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
You raided because they had contraband. That's the entire reason you raided. That in itself is an invalid reason to raid.

You had an invalid reason to raid, killed a few people, had no reason to take the Corleone hostage... Because again, the raid reasoning was invalid.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Ommm...... Dude contraband is a VALID reason to raid for when you are some type of criminal such as a Rebel
Reference: All the admins in FL and my experience I've ALWAYS raided for contraband... ALWAYS Its valid talk to your fellow staff member to confirm so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can this be reviewed by higher ranking staff?
You cannot raid solely with the reason "They have contra."
Again, If some one has contraband and you spot it as a CRIMINAL of some sort you CAN raid them. Anyway you banned me for " random hostage" which is clearly not true. (I strongly believe that you made a mistake in reviewing that BR i see no rules being broken, all you see is some one hostage another, you dint even try to ask me what my reason is) I mean don't you have to see both sides when something is unclear? He could of had mugged me before for all you know, he could of killed ALL my fellow rebels for all you know. This ban is unfair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it possible for other admin(s) or higher ranking staff to take a look at this?
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been removed.
This is an act of complete good will. As I'm sure you know, there had been 8 players within that ban request, it was quite confusing. With that being said, you may not raid solely because someone has contraband. This is stated within the Q&A.
[Image: WadAyg4.png]

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team