[Unofficial][Pas/Agr] Aviary Force Brand

WELCOME!

This clan is designed to take in only the coolest, hip'est birds in town.
Please pay close attention to the personality the clan wishes to transmit, for it will be important for you to know if you're suitable for the task at hand!

Here at da buuuuurrrddd house, we like to have Fun.

Q: Now whats so fun about birds? all you do is fly, poop, yap in your bird language....
A: EXACTLY.
That is exactly it my friend. Fly around freely, flap those wings like you're about to hit the ground! We as a clan wish to cover every corner of this place, doing our thang, yakno? Now about the poop part- yeah, we do poop a lot. We're party poopers.

Q:"whoa whoa you said you were all about fun!"
A: Oh yeah, you know whats funner than a party? Getting together with your fellow feathery friends and pooping on the party down bellow. Here we promote the graceful intestinal discharge of our fellow members- be it on the ground level, or during flight- No restrictions!

Q: "Oooohhh, this sounds fun mister Duck sir man boy bird lord doctor quack...
Must I be any specific bird to join??"

A: No no no Jimmy my boy. This isn't about quacking or coo-coo'ing or parroting- This is about your inner bird. You're a bird. Not 'x' bird, or 'y' bird, but The bird. Over the course of your time with us, you may be asked to be a duck, a pigeon, an elephant- who knows! The important thing is that you're fit to fly with the flock, to drop a deuce on the people down bellow, and to take an airplane to the face to save your brothers if you must!

Requirements:
  • Read allllll dat stuff above. Pay attention now, have a giggle later;
  • Must not be allergic to any sort of bread or seed;
  • Don't eat rice- that shit puffs you up and you die;
  • Be coo'. Not regular "hehe im so cool xd" garbage, I mean coo-coo;
  • Be tamed by nobody! We're not looking for no cage loving parakeet- we need a fun rebel!
  • Getting through the trial/recruitment system we have in place for new enlistments;
  • Once part of the flock, always part of the flock.

Features the clan will bring:

1. More rich wildlife to the servers and community;
  2. You know that thing in movies when you wake up and a chicken does the cookadoodle doo thing and you know the sun is up? ok picture that x1000 and instead of just a rooster you also got seagulls and emus and pigeons and parrots and peacocks and that blue bird people like but I forget its name.
  3. Manure. Yes, manure. You didn't think bird poop was important for the ecosystem? it is.
  4. Classy feathers to put on your hat when you find a dead roadkill bird on the side of the road.
  5. Inspiration.
  6. Another reason for you to buy an umbrella from one of those shady salesman that approach you right off the exit of the metro and yell 'umbrela?? umbrella????  five dolla!'

It says 'honor' because its like that in latin and we're patrician birds, not plebeian birds.
[Image: ahSmI5M.png]

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.
The following 5 users Like Dr. Mallard's post:
  • , Ivan Tempski, Link, Craz, Greed^
I don't even...

Good luck?
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Craz, Dauntless
Uh uh uh haha uhmm...

k, good luck
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Is this serious?

Well good luck I guess.
Serious or not, good luck anyways.
Love it. 10/10 best clan out there.
You don't have an application form D:
I can't apply D:
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Suarez
Good luck!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Good luck!
Looks funny. I can't imagine how it would be if people would be ''Cah-ing all over the city'' , and pooping around. I don't see this is a serious clan, and I do not think that that is the purpose of the clan. It's an original idea tho... since I haven't seen anybody else do anything like this. What I do see is your clothes getting ruined by birdpoop, and I don't like that idea.

*flies away*
-- Comment made via Toaster
Ty for all your support! This clan does not exclude people from other clans and does serve a serious RP purpose which you'll hopefully witness soon.
[Image: ahSmI5M.png]

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.