Report: Renato_Tuga
Name of player: Renato_Tuga
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:62334827
Time in GMT: 18:45 give or take 10 mins
Server: v2p
Summary: Me and Madog were mugging a civilian near the farm as corelone, he broke fearRP and told us to fuck off and pulled a on M4 on me, so madog then shot him from behind to save me and picked up his M4 at which point Renato_Tuga (a fellow corelone) shows up pulls out a gun and tells madog to drop the gun that he picked Madog refuses so he begins to shoot (not trying to kill just injure) at which point he starts shouting drop the gun or ill kill you at which point i start telling him that its against the rules to shoot corelone as a corelone, he ignores me and kills me and then Madog and takes his Glock, i later warned other corelones in OOC to be careful of him and not to trust him just cause he corelone to which he replied 'Thats my thing.'.
additional Info: 1. Renato_Tuga is the player in the white suit
2. we also noticed during all this that madog's car was flipped over we assume he prop flipped it but i have no real proof of this so disregard if necessary.
3. i don't have much proof of the murders since my screenshot did get took in time but a quick check of the lgos around the time Should show that he gunned both me and madog down in quick succession 
4. i was unarmed the whole time this was going on, madog had a gun to mug the civillian

Evidence:: http://imgur.com/a/WODwF
Omg seriously? First of all, i said "That's my thing." to the thing that the guy said "Welcome to v2minge" because that's what i say normally, another thing i said "xD" to "is it allowed to raid as a chaffeur?", let's get that real clear, also, you think i killed Madog? i didn't, you admins can check on the logs, i did not kill him.
Also, what was the reason to mug the civilian? you have evidence on what i said there? you have evidence that the civilian told you to **** off? i guess not, so you can't really say that to a Report.
More, did you say there that madog started to kill me with headshots? i had 18 hp left, admins can check that on the logs, he started to shoot me because i was asking the gun back, so my friends killed him, not me, you can see that.
(01-04-2015, 09:09 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: Omg seriously? First of all, i said "That's my thing." to the thing that the guy said "Welcome to v2minge" because that's what i say normally, another thing i said "xD" to "is it allowed to raid as a chaffeur?", let's get that real clear, also, you think i killed Madog? i didn't, you admins can check on the logs, i did not kill him.
Also, what was the reason to mug the civilian? you have evidence on what i said there? you have evidence that the civilian told you to **** off? i guess not, so you can't really say that to a Report.
More, did you say there that madog started to kill me with headshots? i had 18 hp left, admins can check that on the logs, he started to shoot me because i was asking the gun back, so my friends killed him, not me, you can see that.
1. Saying thats my thing as a reply to 'welcome to v2minge' makes no sense so that's a lie

2. XD as a reply to the chauffer, fair enough but if you find that funny you have the worst sense of humour

3. i dont have proof the civillian said fuck off but this isnt about him since i cant even remember his name, lemon something i think

4. you dont need a reason to mug a civillian as corelone other than profit same for rebels

5. madog said he thinks it was you could have been nana either way she was working with you so

6. madog never shot first you shot him infront off me and that can be proved by logs for no reason other to protect your (im assuming irl) friend (A CIVILLIAN), in-fact he never shot at-all the whole time i was alive so if he did shoot you it was to protect himself since he just watched you rdm me

7. you had an assault rifle he had a glock and you wounded him infront of me so how did he manage to get you down to 18 health? seems unlikely

But the reason for the report is:
1. you shot a fellow corelone (madog) without reason other than a threat
2. RDMed me a fellow corelone
and both of them can be proved easily by the logs
1. It does make sense, because i created that sentence and why would i only reply to you one minute after? it was to that, its not a lie.
2. I dont care, it was the answer to that.
3. Okay, whatever.
4. Are you serious? You dont even read the rules. Let me remind you: Rebels/Mafia rules nº 5 and nº 8, also, Street crime rules nº4.
5. What? Well, "what he thinks" doesn't matter here.
6. So he didn't shot me first? Well, let the admins check that on the logs, also, i got 18 hp left because he shot me in the head.
7. Already told you that.
1. I never killed him
2. You are not my fellow
(01-05-2015, 05:22 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: 1. It does make sense, because i created that sentence and why would i only reply to you one minute after? it was to that, its not a lie.
2. I dont care, it was the answer to that.
3. Okay, whatever.
4. Are you serious? You dont even read the rules. Let me remind you: Rebels/Mafia rules nº 5 and nº 8, also, Street crime rules nº4.
5. What? Well, "what he thinks" doesn't matter here.
6. So he didn't shot me first? Well, let the admins check that on the logs, also, i got 18 hp left because he shot me in the head.
7. Already told you that.
1. I never killed him
2. You are not my fellow
1. 1 min more like 5 seconds
2. k
3. k
4. valid RP reason: (to be fair i didnt mention this because i thought the mugging rule applied for corelone, my bad) but we did have a reason, he was on corelone land all the hosue around where owned by corelone bar his so we asked him if he wanted protection and he declined so madog said something along the lines of its us you need protecting from and then it turned it to a mugging (more of a shake-up) so there's your valid reason - pretty sure i typed that aswell so it will appear in the logs
5. actually what he thinks is important as he was a victim
6. you shot him prior and RDMed me infront of him after making several threats to him so if he did shoot first (and i still dont believe he did) then it was a smart move
7. makes no sense

1. never said you did said you deliberately shot him for no reason other than to injure him (made that very clear aswell)
2. someones in a bad mood

(now lets stop bickering like children and let the admin make a decision based on log evidence which we both claim will prove us right)
1. 5 seconds? look at your ingame hours.

4. (Well learn to read the rules), also, you did not own anything, don't try to lie, the logs can also show that you did not own anything, don't lie.

5. Not mine.

6. smart move to shoot me? well nice, that's nice.

7. It does.

1. i did not shot him before he shot me, at least i don't remember
2.i'm not
(01-05-2015, 07:33 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: 1. 5 seconds? look at your ingame hours.

4. (Well learn to read the rules), also, you did not own anything, don't try to lie, the logs can also show that you did not own anything, don't lie.

5. Not mine.

6. smart move to shoot me? well nice, that's nice.

7. It does.

1. i did not shot him before he shot me, at least i don't remember
2.i'm not

if your so sure the logs will prove you innocent you don,t need to keep replying since i think they'll prove you guilty
I taught so.
(01-06-2015, 05:05 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: I taught so.

Im not giving up im just not goning justify your horse shit by giving it the blessing of a detailed reply
Wou, you offending now?