Beam
SteamID
STEAM_0:1:91058351
Time in GMT
14:37
Server
2D
Summary:
Insulting me in OOC chat. This may not be the most offensive insult to some people but in the past I have had problems with stuff like this and it really does get to me.
Evidence:
http://gyazo.com/655178dbec908f187709d37f82bc45ca
Beam is currently not able to acces the forums, therefore I am replying in his place. First of all: this is not an insult. Calling someone a minge is simply saying that someone is a rulebreaker, which samzo is. Me and Beam both testified against him on a br, with evidence. Samzo is also trying to take this completely out of its context. You will notice in the logs that Samzo was being very harsh and offensive in OOC against beam and even got warned for that by zecon. Beam only replied once, which is nothing compared to the ton of badmouthing coming from Samzo.
Some evidence: http://imgur.com/d7gWrVm

He also begged players in OOC to send him evidence against beam over steam, making multiple false accusations about Beam.

Also this is very counterproductive in my opinion.
(01-04-2015, 02:41 PM)samzo Wrote: This may not be the most offensive insult to some people but in the past I have had problems with stuff like this and it really does get to me.

So Samzo claims little insults really get to him while we find this in an approved BR on him: http://imgur.com/9vnT60N
Now he doesn't seem really trustworthy like this.
Zecon did not warn me? Zecon was not on the server, therefore you are now lying in the courthouse? Which may I remind you admins do not tolerate it. Also I was not offensive, I told him I was not getting involved with him and his immature friends, calling me a fucking minge is offensive as many players on at the time also agreed with me that it is insulting, which is not allowed, therefore he has broken the rules. May I also add that I was not offensive? I called you lot immature which is not an insult. Him calling me a "Fucking Minge" is infact offensive in OOC. Also bringing up my past about you posting a br on me is extremely irrelevant and has nothing to do with this. Beam randomly raided Elekrtic and I said to send me the screenshots over steam and I would post the Br for him, so I did not beg players to send me evidence.
Also that thing about Dented was also found to not be true, there was no evidence to prove it and many players proved I did not have a mic, so stop bringing up the past, again. So you're lying in the courthouse again by saying that was the BR approved against me because it was not and the ban approved was RDM, so you have lied twice and you now should get a forum ban.
1. Zecon was there, but with a different name.
2. He never called you freaking minge.
3. Bringing up your br does matter since it counters your fake emotional reason to post this br.
4. I never said the br was approved because of the nazi jokes, there were a few more imptorant reasons that got you banned.

So basically everything you say here is irrelevant.
Well the Zecon thing is my bad then, but many players agreed it was an insult.
He called me a f***ing minge, which is worse, thanks for that.
It does not, bringing up the past is not needed.
Don't post that about what Dented said then and say about it being approved, you should be more clear.

Let's leave this now as Beam has gotten his point across so you're therefore not needed anymore. Thanks.
(01-04-2015, 03:23 PM)samzo Wrote: He called me a f***ing minge, which is worse, thanks for that.

Lying in the courthouse: http://i.imgur.com/Jq1k2d9.jpg
Oh god yeah I just realized my mistake there, this was a different ban request I need to post about that, he did just call me a minge and that was an honest mistake, not lying in the courthouse. I apologize for that.
Regardless of whether it's a bad word or not, it's still an insult. He's used the word in order to try and poke at you, which is the whole reason that insulting in OOC is forbidden. Also mints it sounds like you're trying to validate him calling Sam a minge in OOC? Which as you should know, is forbidden.
Denied.

Closing notes: The word minge is used ALOT on FL but however he shouldnt say thing like that in OOC its really unessesary
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]