Unfair ban
Your name: [Uranus] Le Muffin

Your ban ID: 57512

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: FearRP

Involved: [FL] General Rickets's comrade (I didn't see his name).

Why we should unban you: I couldn't hear whether you wanted me in or out the elevator and your comrade pushed the down button before I could do anything.
We were both at the top of the elevator. Me and Nacreas ORDERED you out of the elevator. You then walked towards the button and went down in the lift.

Involved as I was Ricket's partner at the time

You were told by two different people quite clearly to step out of the elevator. Now you claim his comrade pushed the down button, but as the person you are referring to, I did not push any buttons whatsoever. I approached the door of the lift to place you under Fear RP and once I had backed up to give you room to come out, you'd pressed the down button.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
"I couldn't hear whether you wanted me in or out the elevator" I knew you wanted me somewhere but I didn't know if you said out or in.

"your comrade pushed the down button before I could do anything." I didn't press the button, he did, or so I think as he was standing right against it.
You walked out to us. We said get out of the elevator. You then proceeded to walk back in and press the button.

(01-02-2015, 04:37 PM)Le Muffin Wrote: "I couldn't hear whether you wanted me in or out the elevator" I knew you wanted me somewhere but I didn't know if you said out or in.
"your comrade pushed the down button before I could do anything." I didn't press the button, he did, or so I think as he was standing right against it.
Muffin, I had backed up well away from the elevator to let you out after placing you under Fear RP. Rickets was nowhere near the buttons. We both saw you approach the control panel and the lift went down.

Now as for not hearing us, you should have made contact in LOOC (.//) to inform us that you could not hear us and we would have happily switched to text chat to talk to you. Instead of doing this, you moved to the control panel and the lift went down.
I'm not saying Rickets was near the button but someone else (probably you) was. It has come to my attention that someone downstairs could have pressed the button so we both could be wrong because I swear I did not press the button. I would not go to the effort of making this post if I did.

I was not able to say that in LOOC in time because of the elevator going down and I can be a bit of a slow typer. I did look toward the guy by the control panel on the outside but I did not even look at the panel.
(01-02-2015, 04:52 PM)Le Muffin Wrote: I'm not saying Rickets was near the button but someone else (probably you) was. It has come to my attention that someone downstairs could have pressed the button so we both could be wrong because I swear I did not press the button. I would not go to the effort of making this post if I did.

I was not able to say that in LOOC in time because of the elevator going down and I can be a bit of a slow typer. I did look toward the guy by the control panel on the outside but I did not even look at the panel.

I was on the outside of the lift Muffin, I couldn't have pressed the button.
There's a button on the outside so it could have been you but the point I'm trying to make about the elevator is that someone downstairs could have called the elevator.
(01-02-2015, 05:02 PM)Le Muffin Wrote: There's a button on the outside so it could have been you but the point I'm trying to make about the elevator is that someone downstairs could have called the elevator.
The button on the top floor will only call the elevator up. It's a possibility that someone could have pressed the button from another floor but considering you moved to the control panel makes me think otherwise.