Bugged Cars - Cannot Enter
Right after the internal car lock update there has been an issue where you cannot enter the front passenger seat of vehicles (This is most common with 2 seaters) and yes, I have tried the common lock & unlock technique which used to do the trick when the vehicle appeared 'unlocked' whereinfact it's not. Also, I've tried internally locking and unlocking. The only solution that I've found thus far is storing the vehicle and taking out again but sometimes that isn't guaranteed to work either. I find this issue very frustrating; most especially since the issue is most common with higher tier vehicles which can be quite annoying since you've paid $1,000,000 for a disfunctional vehicle and better off getting a functional cheap 4 seater such as a Golf.

Thanks to this bug I plan selling my Ferrari which I haven't even had for more than 24 hours.
Don't sell it, I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

I was speaking to Mavy about it and there's a few bugs with the system but he is working on it. I'll refer him to this thread so he is aware of your issue.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The Keys are the problem, they don't unlock the car as they should. I'm working on a better script. Please hold on.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Borislove