( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Brosep Unban Request
Your name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Brosep
Your ban ID:
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: I was banned for 'chair abuse'
Involved: N/A
Why we should unban you: I was playing as a Police Officer in the Nexus and I spawned a chair in, I went to physical properties and set 'No Gravity' on the chair. I sat on the chair and it floated to the roof, my head no clipped through the roof and I tried to exit the chair but I was stuck in the room above, that's when the admin came, he didn't speak to me, he just banned me. The ban is for 5 months, 27 days, and 23 hours. I don't understand how this is chair abuse, I didn't mean for my head to no clip for the roof, I wasn't trying to cheat my way out of anything. Even if this is 'chair abuse' I think the ban length is a little unfair. Hope you understand.
The ban is lengthy because you abused a chair to get through the floor above. That is exploiting and SHOULD be a perm.

(01-02-2015, 01:51 AM)General Rickets Wrote: The ban is lengthy because you abused a chair to get through the floor above. That is exploiting and SHOULD be a perm.
I wasn't trying to get to the floor above. If you don't want people exploiting it than why don't you disable physical properties. I had no idea I was going to no clip through the roof. You could of also given me a chance or said something to me instead of banning me instantly.
I watched youflying abou tin that chair for long enough. I let it pan out and thats how it ended. Id also like to know why you were in a floating chair to start with?

(01-02-2015, 02:50 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I watched youflying abou tin that chair for long enough. I let it pan out and thats how it ended. Id also like to know why you were in a floating chair to start with?
Spawned in a chair, went to to Physical Properties and disabled 'Enable Gravity'. Not for any particular reason, like I've said I wasn't doing it to try and no-clip through the roof and I didn't know I was abusing anything. But don't you think the ban is quite lengthy, it's nearly a half a year ban. Could you possibly shorten the sentence? I didn't have a bad incentive when spawning in the chair and I didn't know I was breaking any rules. Also, you should of stopped me in my tracks if you watched the whole thing.
A half a year ban is something you would give to a hacker or a cheater. All I did was sit on a floating chair, and got stuck in the roof above. I had no bad intentions whatsoever. I don't mind a punishment, but I think 5 months, 27 days, 7 hours, and counting, is a bit extreme.
You made a chair float in the nexus lobby. You then sat in the chair. Floated about. It hit the roof you got out. To me it looks awefully weird. The only chance of you getting ANY reduced sentence is if you agree to an EXTREMELY long toolgun blacklist.

(01-02-2015, 04:33 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You made a chair float in the nexus lobby. You then sat in the chair. Floated about. It hit the roof you got out. To me it looks awefully weird. The only chance of you getting ANY reduced sentence is if you agree to an EXTREMELY long toolgun blacklist.
I don't mind having a toolgun blacklist. I understand how strange it looks, but I swear that I was not purposefully trying to 'glitch' through the roof. I got out of the chair, yes, but I thought I was going to fall to the ground, not get stuck in the room above. But yeah, if I could get a reduced sentence for a long toolgun blacklist, I'll take it. Thanks.
I'll shorten the ban to one week if you accept a 5 day PTE blacklist.

(01-04-2015, 03:02 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I'll shorten the ban to one week if you accept a 5 day PTE blacklist.
I'll accept a 5 day PTE blacklist for a shortened ban. Thank you.