Your name: [FL:RP] CapybaraZech

Your ban ID: 57440

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason:

Invalid Reason to Raid.

Involved:

Sir Crow
Eversor Regalis

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

The 6. rule of Mafia/Rebel states clearly that, and i quote,"Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes - get good reasons first. Even then, violence must always be a last resort.".

Can I just say that I was no way part of Mafia/Rebel or any group at this point, I just wanna get that out of the way.

Moving on, I attempted to use the violence is a last resort situation by tying up the pres to go talk to him. When I told him to move to the elevator multiple times, he refused, breaking fearrp. My only realistic choice was to kill him.

The speedlimits were outrageous. 30 out is stupid. I warned him that if he didn't do it I would take action. I raided because he didn't answer my warning and I killed him because he refused to follow my request with an M3 in his face whilst he was tied up.

I'm not a rulebreaking person and I don't raid for fun, or any other reason other than if the President has done something stupid. I had no intention of killing him, at all, until he refused to do what I said (Simply move into the elevator). I didn't raid for fun or invalidly in my opinion or if it was invalid I don't understand why. The rule cites it's a Mafia/Rebel rule and I forewarned him, and again, had no intention to kill the guy.

I'm requesting that the ban is shortened.
Your job had been mercenary, this I am aware of.

You cannot raid for speed limits, even after a warning, because again, there is no reason to do so. The fact you had said I feel like raiding and then in your unban request "I don't raid for fun."

This is your second offense for raiding without a valid reason and the reason your ban length is 3 days.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Accused player was given adequate time to respond, failure to do so shows no further interest in the case.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]