*username change*
My username is Gandhi because I used to play a lot of Civ. I also like nuking things
First name is Ethan,
I take part and have a strong interest in archery.

Magic.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(01-01-2015, 05:39 AM)Laurenz Wrote: Original Username: DigDug
Came from me always loving to play that game at a local washer, I'd always get some change from my mom before we went there and play the *** out of that game, since washing clothes usually took awhile
New Name: Laurenz
Completely randomly thought up, just like the sound of it.
Wait! You're DigDug? Jesus man! Hey!

As for my name, it comes from Nuka Cola. It was originally NukaBomb but I shortened it to Nuka as it's a neat little name.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I used to play CS 1.6 and cz, needed a new name and it seemed pr0 as shit
Well my absolute first username came from the Energy drink Burn. I called myself "Viburn"

Else just my name.. Bowie Riddle
My first username came from a pokémon (Voltorb35) after that I was really interested in making websites and started to look into source codes. I changed my name to Mr. Source, and later scaled that down to Source. You may expect I like Source games, and I do.
-- Comment made via Toaster
My previous name was Toxic. Not sure why, I just thought it sounded cool.

Then after using Virtual DJ for a while I saw the word Equalizer. After mmy permanent ban I wanted to come back a new person, with a new name. So I went with Equalizer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
er. When I joined FL, or any other new community, I usually change my name. Luis Suarez and him biting people was big at the time so it was originally [FL:RP] Suarez then once I gained 10 hours and I could become Police Sergeant I put Sgt. before it and one day I forgot to take it off so it stuck. Best name choosing 2k14.
My username came from an american 80's tv-serie called 'Miami Vice'.
"Sonny Burnett is the cover name of Metro-Dade Detective James "Sonny" Crockett, used when undercover working within the Miami underworld." [more: http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Sonny_Burnett]

[Image: primary_MiamiVice2.jpg]
I found an absurd english words thread on reddit and found Voluptuous hard to say, so i changed a u to the i
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )