*username change*
As of yet, my username hasn't changed.

But one of my New Year's Resolutions (No virus here) was to change my username. 

So, where did your usernames come from?
Give me inspiration. Better yet, give me a name. I'll give you a waffle. (._.)-#

My username came from when I first registered on the PS3 in 2006 when it first came out. My brother made a name and I changed it around a bit. But uh as a name for you, no idea.
I think Falcon's look cool.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
My username came from a French person which gave me his account on a web browser game, I do have another name (my first one) but I shall not say it here due to Backseat Administration security reasons.
The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Zecon, Blurr, SirCrow, Nyander
Original Username: DigDug
Came from me always loving to play that game at a local washer, I'd always get some change from my mom before we went there and play the fuck out of that game, since washing clothes usually took awhile
New Name: Laurenz
Completely randomly thought up, just like the sound of it.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Mines because my name is Jonathan... I just replaced the vowels with q's. Don't know why I chose q's but oh well.
My username came from a decision to choose a new name in real life, even though my name was unisex i felt as though it was corrupted by my memories of how it was used.. so i picked Erin just because i liked it and it wasn't too common compared to the name i had chosen before..

The エリン part of my name is katakana that sounds out the name almost exactly the same as in English and i added that to my name after i became interested in Japanese; which i have been learning for a little while now.

I also feel that the katakana kind of makes me stand out more compared to people with only 1byte alphanumeric characters.
My name's George and I am a boy.
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • EthanArcher, Safira, Nyander, Ciryl, ArcHammer
Original: Zech_
Current: CapybaraZech

Felt the need to change it after I fell in love with capybaras. It's more individual.
My name is Conn, and the end was made up.
Also, My xbox name is Connflictkiller - which was made up by me, in the early days (after being hacked).