[UNNOFICIAL] The Union
Good luck with the clan! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(01-02-2015, 06:01 PM)Antifufu Wrote: -snip-
*A letter arrives in your mailbox, you open the letter and begin to read its contents*
[Image: Picture_1.png]
Dear Mr. Sevale,

Your application has been reviewed by Union Executives, and we have come to a unanimous decision.

We have decided to accept you into our ranks, and more than look forward to working with you in the near future. Please see a company executive in our Evocity office for further information on your employment contract.

Kind regards,
Alexander Heafy, Head of Security
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Antifufu
Updated 03/01/15
Added in picture of V33X Outskirts
Maciek00613's Union Application

-OOC Section--
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613
Hours on FL: 290
RP Points: 0
RPs you've been involved in: Events: Combine RP, City24, Zombie RP and few others i cant remember
-IC Section-
Forename: Robert
Surname: Grenier
Adress Line 1: 111 Nexus Dr.
Adress Line 2: EvoCity, Fearless
Zipcode: 9732
City: EvoCity
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: It is big well organisated and still growing company that i would like to be part of.
What can you provide to The Union?: All my medical knowledge.
Job applying for: Medical student
Division applying for: Medical Division
Why should we trust you?: Im responsible and someone you can count on even in the worst situations.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: Yes
(01-05-2015, 04:37 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: Maciek00613's Union Application

-OOC Section--
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613
Hours on FL: 290
RP Points: 0
RPs you've been involved in: Events: Combine RP, City24, Zombie RP and few others i cant remember
-IC Section-
Forename: Robert
Surname: Grenier
Adress Line 1: 111 Nexus Dr.
Adress Line 2: EvoCity, Fearless
Zipcode: 9732
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: It is big well organisated and still growing company that i would like to be part of.
What can you provide to The Union?: All my medical knowledge.
Job applying for: Medical student
Division applying for: Medical Division
Why should we trust you?: Im responsible and someone you can count on even in the worst situations.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: Yes
Dear Mr Grenier,
You have been accepted into The Union Medical Division's ranks. Please contact your local Union branch for more information.
Sincerely, Lucy Griffin, Union CEO.
We are now allied with Mist Security Corporation.
Updated 19/01/15
Added two new divisions: Reposession Division and Sales Division.
p[your name]'s Union Application
-OOC Section--
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Connbob
Hours on FL: 480
RP Points: 1
RPs you've been involved in: HL2 RP, alot more... (Cannot remmber)
-IC Section-
Forename: Steven
Surname: McGarret
Adress Line 1: 13 Elm Street
Adress Line 2:
Zipcode: ELM124
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: Well, I think I should be allowed in to the UNION because I am skilled, I am friendly with Lucy Griffin (the owner) and I have worked in the Military in the past, for Five-0, in Hawaii.
What can you provide to The Union?: I can provide my expertise in guns, protection and knowledge to bring a safe enviroment to the protectee. I am also very skilled in the Military aspect, so if I am needed for that, I can do it.
Job applying for: Colonel
Division applying for: Security
Why should we trust you?: I should be trusted as I am well known, as the owner of Union knows me and lots of people know me and trust me.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: I pledge my allegiance and loyalty to The Union.
b]p[Jim Hoxworth]'s Union Application[/b]
-OOC Section--
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sally McSaggytits
Hours on FL:52
RP Points:0
RPs you've been involved in:
Police Raid on the Corleones.
Multiple president assassinations.
Chef.
Many other raids as Corleone.
-IC Section-
Forename: Jim
Surname: Hoxworth
Adress Line 1: Apartment 11, Nexus Rd
Adress Line 2:
Zipcode: 117282
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: I have been combat trained by amateurs. I have experience with the mafia and often work with people who use weapons. I have good leadership skills as many assassinations and raids were led by me. I should be allowed into The Union because this community needs a good member, and I think that is me.
What can you provide to The Union?: I can provide leadership, integrity, honesty, and physical 'intervention' with people who need to be 'removed'.
Job applying for: Lieutenant
Division applying for: Security.
Why should we trust you?: I know the CEO of The Union, Ms Griffin. She was my personal body guard in my times of leadership once and I returned the favor. I trusted The Union with my life, they can trust me with theirs.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: Most definitely so.
p[your name]'s Union Application
-OOC Section--
Steam Name: [FL:RP] James2024
Hours on FL: 335
RP Points: 1
RPs you've been involved in: Major ones (10+ people) about 7-8
-IC Section-
Forename: James
Surname: Symes
Adress Line 1: Upper Surrey
Adress Line 2:
Zipcode: EV9 CR6
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: I have a lot of experience in handling defence contracts as well as experience with weapons.
What can you provide to The Union?: A lot of experience, as I was once the head of the MPA (Military Protection Agency) and handled a lot of delicate jobs many of them being protecting VIPS and or their goods.
Job applying for: Repossession Man Lvl 1
Division applying for: Repossession
Why should we trust you?: I have served multiple times with the government of Evocity and have strong connections with many people who have access to a huge assortment of weapons and can be used as my contacts. Also I am honest and always do my best.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: Yes I pledge my entire loyalty to The Union