[UNNOFICIAL] The Union
Star 
[Image: Picture_1.png]
The Union
sorry for the fact that the graphics are non-existant, waiting for them to be finished
"A brighter tommorow, today."
The Union is a Corporation founded in 2013 by Lucy Griffin and Alexander Jordans to provide beneficial and life-saving services to people all around the world. The Union was founded in England, 1999 and soon grew to the United States were it decided to set up it's head office here in Evocity.
The Union focuses on the safety and security of citizens all around the world, from it's top of the range Private Security services, to it's top of the range Artifogs (Artifical Organs), The Union strives to keep you and all of those around you safe and secure.
Divisions
Managment
The Managment department is at the head of the entire Union, and is made up of all the Managers of the company.
Ranks:
Chief Executive Officer [1/1] - The Chief Executive Officer is the overall leader of the company, and can make any changes they want at will.
Senior Executive Officer [1/1] - The Senior Executive Officer is the second-in-command of the company, and is often responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, and will become acting CEO if the CEO is away. (IE holiday)
Security Division
The Security division is the backbone of The Union, providing security for everyone from the government to even a small corner shop, we aim to secure your world.
Ranks:
Recruit - A recruit is an employee new to the Security Division, who is still currently undergoing training.
Agent - A Security Agent is a step up from a recruit. These types of unit make up the majority of the Security divison and are the backbone of The Union's Operations.
Captain - Captains are Agents who have proven themselves in the field, and have been promoted by the Head of Security.
Lieutenant [0/2] - Lieutenants are very experienced and battle-hardened, and will supervise the ranks below them to make sure they are correctly performing their roles.
Colonel [0/1] - The Colonel will help the Head of Security with anything, will supervise ranks below him, hold trainings with the Head of Security, and in the event the Head of Security has to go inactive for a period of time (IE holiday) he becomes an Acting Head of Security.
Head of Security [1/1] - The Head of Security is the overall leader of The Union Security Division and can make changes at will. He will interview all applicants, and make sure the division is properly equipped

Medical Division
The Union's Medical Division is committed to providing the best medical care available. The Medical Division houses some of the best Doctors, Medics, Artifog Scientists and more in the world! The Union's Medical Division is the first to respond to dangerous viral outbreaks and other wide scale medical emergencies!
Ranks:
Medical Student - Medical Students are people new to the Medical Division, and are currently learning medicine.
Paramedic - Paramedics make up the bulk of the Medical Division, and will attend incidents where they are required.
Nurse - Nurses are more experienced paramedics, and rarely respond to calls.
Doctor - Doctors are the most experienced type of medical staff, and usually work with nurses. If the Chief Doctor has to go away, he will choose an acting Chief from this rank.
Chief Doctor [0/1]- The Chief Doctor is the head of the Division, and can do anything he likes to it.
Construction Division
The Union Construction Division is full of the best builders, engineers and architects from all around the world! The Construction division's job is to construct various structures for use by The Union or to sell on to other companies/people.
Ranks:
Currently Unavailable - Please try again later!

Reposession Division
The Union Reposession is made up of our highly skilled and trained reposession technicians - our very own NAVY Seals. If an Artifog (Artificial Organ) was to go unpaid for exactly three months and six days, then the Union will send a highly skilled and trained Repo Man to reclaim our property, at our own expense, of course. The Reposession Division is also used as a task force, for when things get out of hand that security can't handle alone, Repo Men may intervene, and bring their skill to the field. The Repo Division's ranks works on a level basis, ranging from Level 1-5.

Ranks:
Level One Repo Man
Level one Repo Men are trainees of the Repo Division, and have just joined the division.

Level Two Repo Man
Level Two Repo Men make up the bulk of the Reposession Division, and mainly carry out routine reposessions, however sometimes may be asked to perform more special jobs.

Level Three Repo Man
Level Three Repo Men are more senior Repo Men, and have more skill than those below them. They are usually the ones tasked with Reposessions where the Client is the registered owner of a shotgun, submachine gun or assualt rifle.

Level Four Repo Man
Level Four Repo Men are even more Senior Repo Men, and may be asked to carry out more dangerous Reposessions, for example people in 'bases', or government officials. Level Fours are highly skilled, but not as skilled as their superiors.

Level Five Repo Man
Level Five Repo Men are the most senior type of Repo Man, other than the Head of Division, and more often that not have acess to the entire Union arsenal to perform a Reposession. They are highly skilled, and should not be taken lightly.

Head of Reposession
The Reposession Head is the head of the Division, and will rarely perform reposessions, instead directing Repo Men on the ground and making up Target Information sheets for Repo Men.

Sales Division
The Union's Sales Division's job is to sell Union Products, such as Artificial Organs to clients. The division is made up of skilled and experienced salesmen and buisnessmen.

Ranks:
Sales Student
A sales student is a recruit to the division, and is undergoing training within the division.

Sales Associate
A sales associate works for the Union as a salesman, and his job is to sell Union products to potential customers.

Branch Manager
A branch manager will usually manage a Union branch, and all the personnel (including from other divisions) in it. Any staff higher than them in terms of authority are exempt from their command.

Head of Sales
The Head of Sales is a skilled salesman, whose job is to overlook the sales division, and make sure that they are performing their jobs correctly.

Locations
V2D HQ:

Spoiler :
Not currently created

V2D Outskirts:

Spoiler :
Not currently created

V33X HQ:

Spoiler :
[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]
Made by [FL:RP]BoxAbout

V33X Outskirts:

Spoiler :
[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]
Made by [FL:RP]BoxAbout

V2P HQ:

Spoiler :
Not currently created

V2P Outskirts:

Spoiler :
Not currently created

Constructions:

Spoiler :
None yet!

Missions/Events
None yet!
Members
Managment:
Name: Lucy Griffin - Rank: Chief Executive Officer - Clearence Level: 5  - Steam name: [MS] Judge Rage
Name: Alexander Jordans - Rank: Senior Executive Officer - Clearence Level: 5 - Steam name: [MG] Admiral Uriano
Security:
Name: Alexander Heafy - Rank: Head of Security - Clearence Level: 5 - Steam name: [FL:RP]Roachypoo
Name: Mike Theo - Rank: Recruit - Clearence Level: 1 - Steam name: [FL:RP] Mike2004
Name: Jonathon Taylor - Rank: Recruit - Clearence Level: 1 - Steam name: [XR]games4james
Name: Richard 'Box' Parker - Rank: Captain - Clearence Level: 2 - Steam name: [FL:RP]BoxAbout
Reposession:
Name: Joao 'Martin' Gomez - Rank: Level 1 Repo Man - Clearence Level: 1 - Steam name: MerleTheUnknownBully

Ex-Members:
Name: Danny Sevale - Rank: Ex-Recruit - Clearence Level: Ex- Level  1 - Steam name: Antifufu - Reason for leaving: N/A (Blacklisted from rejoining for Betrayal)
Security clearences:
Level 0 - Any information that all public know. Allows acess to public documents and to the Lobby untied.
Level 1 - Clearence level for official employees. Allows acess untied to the Level 1 zone. Any documents leaked from this level are unlikely to cause very many effects, however it is still not allowed.
Level 2 - Clearence Level for employees who have proven themselves. Allows acess untied to the Level 2 zone. Any documents leaked from this level could cause undesired effects.
Level 3 - Clearence level for employees who have further proven themselves. Allows acess untied to Level 3 zone. Any documents leaked from this level could cause problems.
Level 4 - Clearence level for Command staff, allows acess untied to Level 4 zones, any documents leaked at this level could cause bankruptcy and severe problems.
Level 5 - Clearence level for most important employees. Allows acess to any and all zones, any documents leaked at this level could cause closure of the company or other very severe problems.

Allies
If you would like to become an ally, contact us and we'll arrange a meeting!
[Image: 3Zcw9L5.png]

Rules
  • Respect all members
  • Listen to supervisors
  • Do not leak information
  • Do not discharge weapons unless it is the only option
  • Do not fire on government officials
  • Inform the CEO or SEO if you have to go inactive for a while
  • Trolling and general misbehaviour can and will lead to a kick, suspension or ban from The Union.
  • Identification must be shown when entering The Union areas.
  • When roleplaying with us you must have your job set to The Union - [rank]
  • You may not break server rules when roleplaying with us
  • Never hold another member at gunpoint when roleplaying with us.
  • Never threaten another member.
  • Never give away confidential information
  • Do not start a war unless given permission from the CEO themselves.
  • Non-members MUST be tied when entering The Union Headquarters/other buildings.
Requirements to join
* means that it is required
  • OOC Requirements
  • 14 years old or higher
  • At least 150 hours on the servers
  • Maximum of 6 bans. You may not apply if you have a ban on you currently.
  • A basic knowledge of English.*
  • Not well known for RDM, CDM, etc.*
  • Acess to weapons which could be useful to the clan. Glocks do not count.
  • Loyalty, and the ability to follow orders.
  • A dedication to Fearless and the clan, we do not want people who leave after two minutes.
    IC requirements:
    Security:
  • At least 3 years Military, Law Enforcement or Security Experience.
  • Adept in handling weapons, including tasers and tranquiliser rifles.
  • Maturity.

Medical:
  • 3 years medical experience.
  • Doctorate in any medical field (Doctor)
  • Basic ability to use various medical equipment
  • Basic ability to use various databasing software.

Application format
Code:
[b]p[your name]'s Union Application[/b]
-OOC Section--
Steam Name:
RP Points:
RPs you've been involved in:
-IC Section-
Forename:
Surname:
Adress Line 1:
Adress Line 2:
Zipcode:
City:
Why you should be allowed into The Union?:
What can you provide to The Union?:
Job applying for:
Division applying for:
Why should we trust you?:
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?:
Page last updated 19/01/15
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Maybe add some more pictures to spice the thread up a bit.

Good luck.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(01-01-2015, 12:30 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Maybe add some more pictures to spice the thread up a bit.

Good luck.

Thanks!
I'm waiting for my graphics to be done atm, so sorry that it looks a bit bland!
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Looks pretty good
Good luck on your clan and I must say I do like your logo (at the top) Wink
Try adding some more pictures, good luck!
Good luck with your clan!
-- Comment made via Toaster
Update 02/01/15
Added in picture of our V33X HQ, made by BoxAbout.
(01-02-2015, 02:36 PM)Gogoheart1111 Wrote: p[GogoHeart]'s Union Application
-OOC Section--
Steam Name: GogoHeart111
Hours on FL: ~35
RP Points: 1
RPs you've been involved in: Barbour Shop
-IC Section-
Forename: Steve
Surname: Rine
Adress Line 1: East Park area
Adress Line 2:
Zipcode: 9722
City: FearLess
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: Because I am Really an active person on fearless +I did a good job collecting money .
What can you provide to The Union?: A Good Hand To Help
Job applying for: A Normal Member
Division applying for: Security  Division
Why should we trust you?: Because I am a person cares about what the people going to say about him
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: YES
I'm sorry but due to decisions by the people responsible for handling applications, this application has been denied.
We apologise for any inconvience.
#edit
Double accounting is against the rules, and we have contacted an administrator.
Antifufu's Union Application
-OOC Section--
Steam Name: Antifufu
Hours on FL: 10
RP Points: 0
RPs you've been involved in: PERP and various other PERP spin-off servers. Countless hours in DarkRP servers as well.
-IC Section-
Forename: Danny
Surname: Sevale
Adress Line 1: 1322 Ocean View Dr.
Adress Line 2: Evocity, USA
Zipcode: 99812
City: Evocity.
Why you should be allowed into The Union?: I should be allowed into The Union because I feel that I would be a strong asset to the team of members currently employed for the company. I have plenty of years of experience surving in downtown cities and have recently moved to Evocity.
What can you provide to The Union?: I can provide The Union with strong firearms handling skills, A cool and collected manner, and by providing the technical ability to get out of difficult situations.
Job applying for: Recruit
Division applying for: Security Team
Why should we trust you?: I should be trusted because I believe in supporting those who support me. If others have accepted me into their circles, I feel it is right to show your gratitude.
Do you pledge allegiance and loyalty to The Union?: Yes, I pledge my allegiance and loyalty to The Union.