UNBAN Lukey
Your name: Lukey Boyo

Your ban ID: 3049

Why we should unban you:Basically, I was banned for having over 25kills and being accused of hacking.

Firstly, Storm said that I disconnected when questioned, this is not true - I actually timed out. I would have gladly explained ingame, but I will explain here.

I had this amount of kills for a few reasons. I have kidnapped the mayor three times due to the various mayors banning the Corleone from the city, and to get to him I had to kill his guards. Secondly, I had a hideout in which I was getting cash from printers and drug machines, and when I was raided I had to kill the raiders. Finally, MrRicky broke NLR 5 times when I was raiding his store, and even changed his job to cop to taze me ( check the logs ) so I got an additional five kills for this.

Secondly, I took a screenshot when everybody was accusing me of hacking to prove I wasn't, check it here ( Look at the date ) : http://steamcommunity.com/id/hitachio/sc...tab=public

It's not my fault I timed out, and if you have any more questions storm I'll be free to answer them. As you said in chat, you can't ban somebody just on words, and every single player had no proof.

Regards, Lukey.
I banned you as a precaution, considering you 'Timed out' the minute I asked about it.
I'll be willing to give you an unban on the grounds that if I see you with that amount of kills again, you get rebanned immediately.
This is not counter strike, your kills should not be that high.
There was high complaints about him hacking on evo 2 yesterday.
Okay if you could unban me that would be great, and I'll make sure my kills never go that high again.
(09-04-2011, 08:42 AM)Dryblood Wrote: There was high complaints about him hacking on evo 2 yesterday.

Well I didn't see any evidence, they all saw him hacking but none thought to screenshot.
So Lukey you will be unbanned at some time today, if I see your kills very high again, I will assume you have done so by means of hacks.
Ok, I would appreciate if you could unban me sooner than later, as I am going out to pickup my new car in about a hour or so.
Ban lifted, with probation.