Police Cars are appearing weird!?
Hey everyone,

I have a problem with Police Cars ingame, they are a kind of spinning. Other cars are just fine, just police cars. I also see people walking around with car doors?
I have absolutely no idea what is going on!?

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
This is your end mate. Im the Head SRU standing there and I can assure I never had a car door lol. And they cars defos were not spinning. I don't know how but defo client side.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It could be a problem with lower graphics settings (like some of the TDM cars), but my old computer never had this bug, so I don't know exactly.
Try seting the model details to high in the advanced Video settings
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
It's not the graphics or misled that an issue. The police car works fine on low models.
As you can also see from your images. The car headlights are perfectly where they should be.
Cannot be the graphics. Installed everything fine. Computer is not old...

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The police department has been investing in new transformer technology to put an end to crime once and for all.
The following 1 user Likes TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
You should stop taking drugs
(12-31-2014, 05:33 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: The police department has been investing in new transformer technology to put an end to crime once and for all.

Robocop 7.... xd

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander