Blacklisted from weapons
I should add that the cops and SRU also had low hours. Raptor, I don't know if you remember but when we were raiding the president that day some of the cops broke nlr. Even before that we had an admin situation with Nevy because almost the entire police and SRU force broke nlr multiple times, broke fear rp and cdmed half of the rebels. So one of the cops could have started it due to them trying to get revenge on the rebels for killing that said cop.
I still don't see why you were all walking around the city with guns, I do understand that you were doing a protest but I don't understand why you all had guns.
When brought everyone on a roof and asked why you were walking around with guns your reply was "I am guessing that your not american" and I told you that the rules are rules.

I've already explained it before but I'll explain it again.

A permanent law says that having a weapon out in public is illegal and you will be arrest for it.
You were a group of rebels and a few citizens(With custom job names) walking around in the city infront of police and the nexus with guns.

Street Crime rule #1
You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).

Street Crime Rule #2
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.

Rebel Rule #5
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
Yes, I apologize for that, I am not the one who said "I am guessing that your not american". I had never met that guy before. It was difficult trying to control those rebels because most of them weren't rpers. All they wanted to do was kill.
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]