Blacklisted from weapons
Your name: Fargo
Your blacklist ID: 45696
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102646414
Reason: Running around in the city with guns. Street Crime Rules.
Staff member who blacklisted you: Raptor
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The rebels and I were attacked by the police force, some of us died and others lived. I was one of the people who lived. So I decided to go on a freedom march with some of my rebels, we were protesting the government, we had our guns out to our sides marching and chanting. Raptor told us we were breaking street crime rule 2, "Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers." We were doing a freedom march, protesting the gov't with arms. Keep in mind we never used violence on anyone. If what i did was a against the rules then let me say this, why do the Corelones get away with extorting people in the city? There are tons of witnesses yet they have never gotten in trouble. Why? Because they are gangsters that's what they do. Rebels protest peacefully and aggressively, but they shouldn't get in trouble for it because that's what makes a rebel. Keep in mind, this wasn't a random killing spree, It was rped out, I wasn't ordering my people to kill all the government.
You were a group of six people walking around in the city with guns, right next to the nexus right in front of police.
Having a weapon out in public is an illegal permanent law.
As rebels or criminals/rebels you do not want to get caught.
The permeant law that states having guns out in public is illegal.
[Image: RLOayr0.jpg]
Street Crime rule #1
You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
Street Crime Rule #2
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
Rebel Rule #5
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
"Rebel Rule #5
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please."
We weren't raiding, the situation wasn't like that at all. This wasn't a mingy, kill everyone rp.
"Street Crime Rule #2
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers."
Yes, criminals don't want to get caught, because they are scared of the consequences from the gov't. We out numbered the gov't therefore we weren't scared of the consequences.
"Street Crime rule #1
You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government)."
I was trying to do a revolution rp, like the American revolution, French revolution. Again, we weren't trying to kill anyone.
I didn't think what I was doing was wrong. I have 2 rp point and 0 bans, I am not a rule breaker and I try to follow the rules as best as I can. If I was doing some thing wrong couldn't you just give me a warning? In my opinion taking weapons away is ment for someone who rdmed and has no intentions of rp.
I was a Rebel at the time this happened, I wasn't involved but I saw it go down.

While I understand this situation is slightly different than my example, people run around the city all the time with guns out. That doesn't mean they get blacklisted from guns for it.
My perspective might have been different, but the rebels weren't shooting anyone with their guns -- they were simply walking around with them.
Could I ask, why you were doing a revolution?
Please only comment on this thread of you are involved.
Because some of the cops/SRU were picking off some of our men (killing).
Instead of killing the cops/SRU I decided to do a revolution because I wanted to Rp it out.
Did the SRU have a reason to kill your men?
I'm sure they did, but I am unaware what their reason was, I was retreating when the gunfight started, I saw 2 rebels die. Although the reason might be that one of the rebels did something stupid to provoke a cop. I'm not certain on that. Most of the rebels at the time had an average of 30 hours, they were very hard to control. So it is not impossible to think that maybe one of the rebels started it.