Player report on Asekappi
Name of player: Asekaappi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52071872

Time in GMT: -

Server: V2p

Summary: So he reconnected to get his car back and i saw him reconnecting many times in that session.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egmEfdJ...e=youtu.be
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
I can confirm that he was reconnecting many times in that session. He also was driving around ramming people with his BMW.

Seconds before this video he rammed me many times and you can see my Raptor at end of the video, i was trying to chase him and watch that he doesn't keep going on ramming.
(12-30-2014, 02:44 PM)[FL:RP]Shelttitys Wrote: He wasnt even driving a BMW once on that server.

True...
(12-30-2014, 01:12 AM)Thumbe Wrote: Name of player: Asekaappi

Summary: So he reconnected to get his car back and i saw him reconnecting many times in that session.

And BTW do you know that someone can impersonate anyone by changing his name...
(12-30-2014, 02:45 PM)Asekaappi Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 01:12 AM)Thumbe Wrote: Name of player: Asekaappi

And BTW do you know that someone can impersonate anyone by changing his name...

Yeah true but they cant change steam ID: s to your steam id and your steam ID: s show clearly when you disconnect and shelttitys have you read the courthouse rules ? You wasnt even in server when this happened also why are you lying in here when there is video cleary proofing that he reconnected right afte`r he crashed into me?
Has someone used my account? Gotta change the password just in case....
(12-30-2014, 03:33 PM)Asekaappi Wrote: Has someone used my account? Gotta change the password just in case....

I heard your voice when you rammed me, but sadly i didn't have fraps on at that moment. And i think admins can see your IP adderes
(12-30-2014, 03:33 PM)Asekaappi Wrote: Has someone used my account? Gotta change the password just in case....

Could you stop lying i heard your voice when i saw you earlier and heard you talking.
(12-30-2014, 04:55 PM)Thumbe Wrote:

Could you stop lying i heard your voice when i saw you earlier and heard you talking.

Sorry, but i'm not lying.
[Image: d60335ebd124fe73462db7f30d0dff45.png]

Here is picture of you saying that you were driving your BMW so could now stop the lying