Ban Request on much people, about 3
So i wanted to freeze this Thread until an admin would come and check this out, because i was not sure anymore wether they are allowed to RDM kill everybody because they call themselves a cop. Also i was not sure wether it is a reason to kill someone whos driving past them, or even towards them. Additionally i made a mistake by saying i had no search warrant. I didnt notice the warrant and then when I died I there was the NLR Timer instead.
But now, as georgy added me on steam to tell me something, im happy to give this screenshot to everybody Smile
[Image: veooof3a2pyj.png]
So as you can see, hes obviously threatening me. Sure, hes doing in indirectly but i dont think a normal conversation would have the words "friendly warning" included. Its obvious that hes scared of this ban request and wants me to delete it. Otherwise, why would you write something like this? I even think he has to hide something, like the truth which includes more rulebreaking than we can imagine. But i only think that, im not sure of this, therefore we need an admin to check the logs.
@ georgy:
My statement still works. I wont discuss with you anymore, i want to freeze this thread. You can say something to this screen if you want, but im not about to discuss anymore unless something new happens, like an admin or other involved people join.
But one question would be there: How and where did i broke NLR? I died two times to you. In the tunnel and in the corleon village. After i died in the tunnel i did nothing there, i went to my home and didnt get my car back for an hour. And after you killed me in the village, i only came back to the main gate of the corleon village, while i died at the last house of the village in the corner. My spawnpoint was even closer to my deathpoint than the place i met you, the main gate....
Theres no threat in this picture.All i said was what happened and that you lie way too much in your very own ban request.I revewed the second video and your saying we were destroying your contra which we werent we were destroying your friends which we got a warrant for.And then you lied saying you needed to check it out giving you a reason to break Nlr.I already spoke to an admin about my job and yes i could roleplay as a cop with pres permission which i had.Your just adding pointless excuses to your rulebraking and the screenshot only shows how badly you want me banned which shows that you are mot here to enjoy the game but to obiously ban people who you dont agree with.the first video shows no rdm you shouldnt speed towards a group of armed cops.2nd video shows no random raid we raided for reason high walls and had a warrant you just again cut the video out to make ot look to your benifit.Admins can check logs we had warants for everyone.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused players.
Please note, the citizens were clearly doing a type of police RP, your base had many high walls and you were running around with a gun that gives them a reason to search/arrest you. the shooting while you were driving was un-clear it doesn't show names or even anything close to them.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team