[FL:RP]georgy STEAM_0:1:90618078
CHINESE STEAM_0:1:99170234
B3astR3l3as3dSTEAM _0:0:44398623

Time in GMT
29th december 2014 between 11am and 3pm
Server
v2p
Summary
So i came online as my friends were already online for 1 hour. As i came they said "we need your help, were getting killed over and over again by two citizens, who call them selves academi police". So i thought it should be over now. We were fishing at lake, when my brother drove back to corleon village to refile his contra. Then he said he got shot by this two again. A few seconds later, my friend also said he got shot by them. So i  decided to check what happened. As i was driving to my base, i met them already driving away in the tunnel.  When i met them, they instantly got out of the cars and aimed their weapons at me. One of them was driving against me and pushing me back the entire tunnel while they were shooting. I did fucking nothing, i was only driving past and they opened fire, but didnt hit me. Then i saw my petrol level, which was pretty low. I still had my new GSG sniper out, so i were not able to get out of the car, because i expected them to shoot me down, as they already were trying. I cant also jsut drive, because my petrol level was too low. So i decided to get to my base at least. But unfortunately i lagged, so i didnt saw how they killed me. Of course, the reason that i was driving towards them was the reason then for killing me xD. Of course of course.....
Later on that day at arround 2pm, they came AGAIN together with a real police officer. Without a search warrant, they used a keypad cracker to open the front gate of the corleon village. Then, they killed me after i tried to defend my self. I made a logical mistake there. I should have hosltered every weapon and let them jsut kill me, would be better evidence when they kill an unarmed person. Also it wouldnt be as expensive as loosing 3 weapons. But never mind. After killing me, they even went in deeper in our bases to destry our contra by using keypad crackers. All the time we, and especially me had no search warrant. Otherwise you would see it in my video at the top right corner. They went in without permission.
You should also check their kills, dont want to know how often they did something like that or even worse. Logs will probably show even worse things.  All the time they were not cops, they were citizens, which even gives them less permisison to raid people like that. 
Evidence:
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0QbVBjMFck
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9-AiP1...e=youtu.be
Screens:
http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-734265/kyc56m/1.html

[Image: wn4mu3jkwelr.jpg]
[Image: r2scy3tft5qk.jpg]
[Image: up5fjc9ly4q.jpg]
[Image: nx4yl57rc3th.jpg]
[Image: ukaucjn3vixd.jpg]
[Image: wz19niv4f4np.jpg]

Im even asking Burnett wether its allowed what they do or not. Just watch Smile
[Image: fb1vlp57jm48.jpg]

[Image: da94fx4yu64j.jpg]

Note:
I got some other situation of problems with these people. If they are needed, just tell me! I cant cut the videos together shortly.
Also Notice:
I know i can also break rules. Im not an angel, who doesnt breake rules. Im only a human, i can make mistakes. Im sorry if theres any rulebreaking by me because i didnt know it or didnt understand it. For example, i always shot people as corleon when they were in my village. I talked with a few admins about that, and now i know that im not allowed to do this, exept in a few situations. Im sorry for that.
Why did you even lie in the video? This is the first time we tried this rp in v2p.Me and chinese were on for a very long time and we started roleplaying as Academi which is kind of a cop corporation.as yea we killed you cause you got your car and started speeding at us i know you lagge but how are we suppost to know we never lagged. The black lambo we didnt even know him so i dont know why did you even say that.about 4-6 of our kills were from corleones cause as we are cops we went to talk to some corleones we tried to talk to one and ofcourse he brole fear rp drove away and tried to run us over why didnt you add that in the video? The corleones broke many fear rp rules.and at the strart of the video you cut the part where we cane out of the car with guns and told you to get out of your car and you proceed to backup ignoring us.When we raided you we had a cop and your whole corleone villas had extremly high walls which were banned.why dont you show the full video.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I dont think is good to lie in the forums it can lead to a perma ban.and in all your videos you come out metagaming with your friends.Please do some research and talk to us to see of we have a reason or not cause we did.When someone has a gun in you you dont try to run them over.And see your just lying completely in your own ban request.On your second video you could see tha warrant was addedAnd we never used a cracker we got warrants got the owners of all the high walls the admins could check the logs we went in with warrants. And please stop metagamingin all of your videos.
The original Cuban Minge
BTW the second video is also up now, you should check that out before you give me more arguments.

Youre repeating yourself. You said now 4-6 times that i tried to run over you with my car and that i cut the part of. So i did not cut anything, the video shows the beginning and the end of the entire recording. I pressed the button when you guys shot at me while this lambo driver was actually crashing me and pushing me away from you. You had no reason to shoot at me. 
And to make something clear here. I dont lie anywhere. Im giving you video material and you say i lie? If i lied somewhere, tell me where. All you do is writing to me that i lied. Im not scared of the admins who will check the entire thing in the logs. But it seems like you are. Otherwise you wouldnt make such an unstructered confusing and repetitive reply. If youre realy sure that i lied somewhere or missed information, tell me where and give your own evidence. This right here is statement vs. statement, but i got very much evidence.

Quote:about 4-6 of our kills were from corleones cause as we are cops we went to talk to some corleones we tried to talk to one and ofcourse he brole fear rp drove away and tried to run us over why didnt you add that in the video?
At first of all, stop jumping between scenes. In the first half of the sentence youre at corleons, then suddenly youre talking about my "CDM". But let me do one thing:
Youre not cops! Only because you call yourself cop doenst mean you have the rights of them. Check the chatlog with Burnett, he also says its not allowed. 
Then if you tell me you got 6 kills from 2 corleons. Why did you kill them? As i said, youre not the police, you dont have the right to open fire whenever you want. You dont have the right to raid or search bases whenever you want. Even cops need the permission to do something like this.  Back to the Corleons: Without me, there were 2 corleons. That means, you killed 2 corleons 5-6 times. Reason? Exactly, no reason. The reason you would like to use or you even used was "We are cops". But thats wrong, get it? 
And also you dont have the right to just tell me that i have to get out of my car. Firstly, i didnt even know that you told me to get of the car. Didnt hear that, and i think you didnt even say that. Secondly, who or what gives you the right to force me out of the car? I broke no rule, i was only driving through the tunnel towards my base. Cops could get me out when i break a rule or killed someone, but you guys werent even cops.

Quote:The corleones broke many fear rp rules.
Evidence? Examples? You cant just say we broke rules without telling us which one we broke. Additionally, that doesnt matter for now. Its a ban request about you guys, so if youre feeling like we or the other corleons broke rules, post your own ban request. 

Quote:at the strart of the video you cut the part where we cane out of the car with guns and told you to get out of your car and you proceed to backup ignoring us.
I didnt cut anything. And i explained before. Even if you would tell me to get out and i would ignore you, you dont have the right to do that. Doesnt matter wether youre police, undercover police or citizens. I did not do anything, i did not say a word to you before and you jsut randomly want to force me out of my car while im driving? Youre actually confirming that you act randomly...

Quote:When we raided you we had a cop and your whole corleone villas had extremly high walls which were banned.
Doesnt matter wether there is a cop or not. You need at first of all a search warrant. So you went in with keypad crackers, i made screens and video of that. You were also armed, which means you did not only come there to search the village. Also, there were no extremly high walls. A day before i asked an admin to lower our walls, so he did and i copied it for the next days. So extremly high walls is something else. It was like 1.2 times the size of the normal fence which is arround the houses there. Tell me where the hell is that extremly high?

Quote:I dont think is good to lie in the forums it can lead to a perma ban.
Exactly Smile

Quote:When someone has a gun in you you dont try to run them over.
When someone drives past you you dont try to get him out of the car. Same sentence Smile
Also, i lagged. I tried to drive at the left, but i lagged. I was not even on the other side of the street where you two were standing. 

I got one more point. You said: "The black lambo we didnt even know him". You also said "roleplaying as Academi which is kind of a cop corporation". Even if it would be allowed to play like a full cop as a citizen because of a cooperation, who gave you this cooporation and who accepted it? When you dont know the lambo driver, who was actually the SRU "Forgee * Madcatz", how can you make a cooporation without knowing or asking the real cops and the president? The strategic response unit has the same function like the police. The two SRUs and the president are real life friends. So how the dont you know these people but are in cooperation with them? Please explain this contradict. And dont forgett: "I dont think is good to lie in the forums it can lead to a perma ban." Smile I think you made a big lie right here Smile
I have never played with georgy i dont even know him? how was i helping him??
We are not in a corporation with them.Im the leader of the corp.And just because im a cop doesn't mean I need to know them.And your asking for evidence I play with no worried to record/take pictures you do because you know the rules you brake.How am I gonna take pictures when im simply roleplaying as a cop asking your corleones a question and all they do is brake fear rp run and try to run us over.You should really ask them what they did before making your own statement about the situation.And the video you should of started the video when you were at the end of the tunnel and we asked you to step out of the car while we pointed guns at you.Why is it that you start the video when we have no other choice then to shoot at you? Yeah ask all the corleones and ask them when we asked them how were they doing and what was this establishment they got all mad and tried to run us over.And btw you never drove past us you were on the wrong side of the road that's why we stopped you but you proceeded to reverse knowing all you had to do is press space and the black lambo wouldn't be able to carry your car.This is the problem with you guys we simply want something but you try to be hero and run or you think we are bad people.We simply wanted to talk and if you are normal and cooperate we let you go but if you do what you did its when mistakes happen.We never knew you lagged we didnt see your screen all we see is a lambo coming straight at us speeding.Your posting the br because we raided your house when you had contra.If the pres even posted a law saying high walls were banned why did you keep them thinking we cant raid you? A tip if you do not look for problems or if you have a normal fence no cop or anyone can raid you.Im sorry if I killed you for the lag but if you know we tried to stop you while armed why would you speed at our direction.Also you did get a warrant check your second video and it even shows it.The walls are high walls if you do not want to get raided by cops for having high walls don't have them
The original Cuban Minge
So youre contradicting yourself again. You tell me you did not have the right from anybody to act like a police. Therefore you cant force me out of the car. And i were driving when you forced me out. We crashed at the corner of the extit of the tunnel, nobody took dmg. I wanted to continue driving to my base but the black lambo crashed me and pushed me back. 
So even if you realy said something like "Get out the car" to me (which you either didnt do or i didnt heared it), you had no reason to force me out of the car because nobody will force me out of the car because i touch someone elses car with my car, no permission because youre not a cop and you didnt asked an other cop and you still tried to. Then, you said you had no other choice than shooting at me. WHY THE HELL would you shoot at me because im driving or even getting pushed away. WTF? Youre not a cop, check my chat with Burnett! So tell me how the fuck are you supposed to kill me there. Thats RDM, nothing else, and it doesnt matter wether you call yourself a cop or not. And it also doesnt matter wether youre roleplaying or feeling like a cop or not. And another point: When you tell me you want me out of my car and im getting pushed away, why do you shoot me when im coming back? The lambo is just a fast car, thats why im fast. But maybe i wanted to come back to you. Well, i wanted to drive away from you, but how should you know?

Quote:we asked you to step out of the car while we pointed guns at you.
Please. When youre really that sure that you were pointing weapons at me while i was in my car next to you, give me evidence. Because i know that i was already back to driving when you guys got out of the car. Youre like telling everybody that you were arround my car aiming at me, but thats not possible because i was driving, but never mind , its still RDM. 

Now to the point where you raided my house. If you call yourself cops, you need a search warrant for me, not a cop on your side. But thats why this BR also effects the Cop, because he teamed with you, and the worst part of that is that you guys came together in our property to raid/search/talk whatever.  If the cops decide to search our house, a citizen should be and has to be far away from that, especially armed. But you guys even helped each other. You helped him with the keypad cracker, which means you randomly raided our property, and he helped you because hes from the government, you not. You tell us we breake rules and fearrp etc, but you play together with a cop to break into other houses? As i said, there was no search warrant, even the president told me that not you, not the cop and not the SRUs had a search warrant for me, the permission to break into our property or even a reason to do that:

[Image: j4ar8vloeqb8.jpg]

Quote:Also you did get a warrant check your second video and it even shows it.
I dont believe it. YOU tell me, lieing in the forums is against the rules. But even in the last second of the video i cant see a single sentence at the top right corners which says that i have a seach warrant..... Thats a lie though...

In conclusion you can say that you guys, georgy and CHINESE broke rules. All you do is saying something like "you broke the rule x here", but youre not really refuting my evidence. You try to change the facts you can see in the video, but you dont give me evidence. I even asked an admin, who said you were not allowed to do what you did. You randomly killed and raided me, the other corleons and also other people i guess, which is confirmed in your kill score. The logs should show more of your rulebreaking. You only get one or two points which are against me, but you repeat them too much. Also, i refuted every single point you had against me. I was not about CDM you, and i never had a search warrant while you guys raided me. You say you were roleplaying as cops but you literally were no cops. You imagine yourself that you had permissions to do what you want, but you had no permissions. And you also had no reasons for raiding or killing other people. The worst part is where a cop even helps you to raid our property. 
I wont discuss with you anymore unless you can bring out some better arguments. But im looking forward to get some admins opinions in this thread or even from people who were also involved, like CHINESE, the corleons or the other people you guys raided or killed.
Dude you even said it yourself you started recording when you were already all the way back the and you don't speed that fast towards to armed officers.And when did I say I wasn't a cop? I said we are not in the same corporation it doesn't mean I don't work with them.I didnt know the sru because he was acting like a security and guarding the pres.In the video it shows your warrant on the top right of the screen stop arguing saying we didnt have a warrant.The law said high walls are banned so we had every right to search your all of those houses.You speeded towards armed officers which gives us the right to fire.In our screens you keep coming towards us not slowing down if you know you lag why would you just speed to us if you know you constantly lag?yes we killed you and im sorry but you speeded at us which we could shoot.And you did have high walls which was raidable.And if we cant do this rp cause is my clan the Academi. And I lead by example and there clans that do this.I am allowed to be contracted by the president/government.It was not rdmed we never shot you when we entered the base you tried to act hero and shot us when we simply went to search.And yes lets see what admins say we don't have any evidence because we don't focus on getting people ban we just roleplay, now that corleones constantly tried to run us over then we had to use force and if you haven't noticed there was a lot of Corleone minges that were 30-80 hours that didnt follow fear rp and one of them is called minecraft goodbye.
The original Cuban Minge
I dont believe it. You guys still think you were cops? You were citizens! You had no rights to get into my house. Now i see the warrant, didnt realy notice it. But this warrant is for cops and not for citizens. I also cant run arround and go into other houses with a cop. Imagine i would use my brother as a cop. He makes the warrant gets in with me, and i shoot everyone down and kill everyone. That does not work. Thats fail rp. And you did this. You had Kills together. Maybe that one kill was ok in corleon village, but you were not allowed to teamplay with a cop or even take through the search warrant with the cop. If you want to be a cop, then switch to their jobs.
But the RDM at the tunnel is still up. I joined the server, fished at lake a bit and then i met you at the tunnel, where you forced me to do something and killed me. You were no cops, you had not the permission to act like a cop and you even had no reason to shoot at me or force me out of my car. As i said, imagine i would drive around and every single time i meet someone i force him out of the car or shoot him down if he doesnt listen. Thats RDM, because i have no RP reason for doing this, and against the rules. And you did this. Im done with that. Wait for an admin, or more involved players.

But i apologize that i said i had no search warrant. I realy didnt notice that because every time when i looked to the corner i saw my NLR Death Timer.
Don't apologize it happens to everyone.And as I said maybe on your screen you weren't speeding and maybe it didn't seem like you were gonna hit us but on ours it did you should think about what other peoples screens are.You can do /job (the job your rping) For example Fumuku they are not cops but with the permission they can.It depends on what rp you doing.Ask any admin I had [Academi - Security Divison - Class A++] which is my clans rp.
[Image: nAI0E40.png]
See? in your screen you stopped but in ours your still coming at us full speed.heading exactly our direction im sorry if we killed you and you think is Rdm but is not.Maybe you didn't hear when I came out with a gun asking you to get out of the car but I did and the shot that hit the black lambo was a missclick but you cannot say this was rdm.
As for the permission from the pres we were already with the government long before he was the pres.we asked the cop to help us for the exact reason of you saying we didn't have a warrant which we did.And for the 20th time you keep saying oh no you cant raid your citizens no we are not we were contracted by the government and that makes us government officials.
The original Cuban Minge