New year's resolutions
Hello everyone! Has anyone got any New years resolutions planned? I don't.. If you have any interesting ones post them below, I may be able to come up with one from yours Cheese

Cheers!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
no candy
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Find a solution for world hunger
Earn millions from it
Move to Venus
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Craz, Mark-the-Mushroom, GRiiM
Try and get a girlfriend, The one at my school whos lovely and just...brilliant...
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Suarez
Aww lovely, gotta laugh at Equalizer's XD
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I don't have any..
Mine would be going back to the gym and starting to get back on my fitness track. I used to be 6'5" 210lbs of lean muscle but since last December have stopped and slimmed down to my normal tall slender self at a measly 164lbs. So my goal would be to get back into personal fitness Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Stop being a pussy and get over shit, stop holding back from the things I want to do.
Also, get a nice boyfriend and chill out.
Drink more alcohol.

Meh.
Heh, I'm still young. I don't plan shit like that for myself. I just flow with the stream and wait till there is a log blocking my way. Then I figure out how to solve it and bam.. Further in life I go. If I really need to focus something it would be my boxing, basket and just general training. I'm getting out of form because of this so called "bad" hobby of playing computer. So yeah... Nothing much.

Btw... GOOD LUCK CHOC! *runs away with a evil laugh*
Got none, well there's this one chick at school...
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski