Parents & Videogames... (Or spending time online)
I'm not sure f this has been discussed here before, but i just wanted to start this discussion.

Some parents can be very strict about video games, (particularly religious parents) and i think it will be very interesting to hear other people's story. My parents are absolutely fine with any game i play (Thank god). My mum plays Facebook games and my dad plays some competitive games such as World Of Tanks and i am really thankful for the fact that my parents like games and don't mind me spending 5-7 hours a day on them. 

So my question is: What is the current standing of video games between you and your parents? (Particularly spending lots of time online). Looking forward to hearing your stories! 
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
They dont really care, long as I do my part in the house.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
They let me play whetever i want. My little brother is 15 and he isnt allowed to play GTA. Has nothing to do with religion, just normal ethics.
I've been playing GTA since I was four... They're fine with it as long as I act normal and drink and eat alot.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

No problem whatsoever. My dad sometimes tells me I should go out but he doesn't actually care (He's a hypocritical vagina who spends all of his time on Facebook games)
None of my parents play any type of games themselves, they don't really mind me playing them because I go out often too.
My dad doesn't even know what a PC is, the only think he believes is that WIFI is very dependant on the amount of RAM you have. My mom only hates guns.. So she doesn't like to see me play shooters but she'll let me lol
My parents don't mind what games I play, they just always make sure I don't spend too much time on them.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I am 18 and have my own apartment. They have no power here. Haha
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
*sigh My parents aren't religious, but they wont let me play any games that are 18's or have guns in them (They allow Halo, tho #logic). They both don't play games and are strong atheists. The reason for these is probably because of my mother, she works for Human Wrights with Ireland, Tanzania and the UN. She told me that she has been to villages were kids are dying of hunger, holding on to there siblings bodies and are refugees from war countries. She just strongly disagrees with violent games etc. For those reasons. Thankfully they let me do whatever I want on my pc, its mainly my xbox that they restrict.