Unban Lsinclair1 (Apology to Raptor)
Your name: ([SHC] Lsinclair1)

Your ban ID: (57291)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)

Reason: (FearRP)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: I am a new member to the server, I understand that the admin may beleive that i was breaking the rules by not getting out of the vehichle but i was unaware of this as a rule and when being spoke to by the admin was actually reading the rules and wasnt given time to apologise. By not getting out of the car i may have broken a rule but i would like to apologise refusely for my actions and would like my ban to be lifted seen as i am a first time offender and didnt fully understand, If my ban were to be lifted i would be greatful and would solely abide by the rules
I understand that you are new on the server, however upon joining the server you have to read all of the rules, If you break the rules you get punished for it.
It might take a few mints to read all of the rules but an avarage ban is much longer.
I am going to approve this unban request, because I believe that you deserve another chance.

Approved, waiting for administrator to unban you.
Thanks Raptor,

I am aware of the rule breakage now, however it was simply a misunderstanding of the rules

This just goes to show theres no need to get annoyed at Moderators, theyre human too
Approved
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]