New Buyable Items!
Information 
Title of Suggestion: More funny, silly, or even useful tools and weapons to buy!

Description: I know that the FA:S update is soon to come and our gun system is going to be more realistic but i still think that we don't have enough, "fun" stuff. I mean like, We should have more freedom over things, We should be able to BUY a helicopter. We should have lots of more food added! We should get more weapons then just FA:S since there are not that many of them, Police should have batons! BMD (black market dealer) should have more criminal stuff, and drugs!

Why: Because the server gets kinda boring after you have used every single item in the game about 100 times. I do not know WHAT kind of items could be added, but as you will see under this text, I made a small list of some things.

Item Suggestions:
More melee weapons - Sure, we have knifes and crowbars. But that's pretty much it. Add batons only for police, Maybe a baseball bat! Spice it up a bit more! Maybe an axe (not firefighter axe).

More explosives - Sure, we have breaches and stuff. But that's not explosives. I mean remote controlled C4 (Mostly used for rebellion against the president, Or in clan war) Not only C4, Maybe grenades too.

More "tactical" equipment - Im talking about flashbangs, smoke grenades, night vision goggles for police and more!

Fun stuff - It would be nice to see some "funny" things. Not just serious stuff. Maybe like a soft airgun or a bow! Maybe start an archery range?

All im trying to say with this thread, Is that more items, or even more jobs, WILL create a more fun RP experience for everyone. Please consider this. I had to get this off my chest.
You see. This "stuff" gets added from time to time and most of it get's denied straight away.

First off a good pourtion of your suggestion is against the not wanted list which means the chances of getting this approved is very low.
Now you never specify what item you actually want in here. You just specify some categories which isnt too much information to give to us and the deciding staff members.

Have a look at other suggestions, maybe those in the approved list and then post your stuff again. Try to go for singlelar things such as ONE item instead of a whole list with.. yeah pretty much just random stuff.

Everything will come at it's time. It just have to be the right time for whoever ACTUALLY decides which vehicles, weapons and other shorts of items gets added.

However, everything here sounds good to me but i'm just not seing it happend so i wont ever bother.
Just.. good luck.
-Support
Most of us are more focused on passive RP instead of agressive RP
Maybe not a soft air gun,a nerf gun maybe...
how about no.
-Support
Explosives? I'm sorry but if that every makes it to the server it would feel like I'm playing battlefield... It's already bad enough that people can't control their cars and have them crash and explode within the first 5 meters of them driving them. The guns are fine the way they are and I don't see why we need to add more, flashbangs and smokes make sense especially in raids (no HE though). Paintball guns would be a great addition to the game, making use of the paintball field near lake in v2d. I might make a suggestion thread on how paintball could be incorporated to the game later on this week. If there's anything that should most absolutely be added to the server, it would be the food mod. It'll pretty much increase roleplay quality in total.
I like the idea of more varied choice of weapons than "just" firearms.

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I also like the idea of more weapons being added, but this thread is not specific enough. The thread includes more suggestions than there are in 10 suggestion threads! This won't help. Keep it simple!
Also, the developers are not going to make suggestions for you. You have to make the suggestions yourself for them!
Make the thread like this:

Spoiler :
I want more melee weapons:
- Batons for police
- Baseball bats
- Axes

I want more explosive weapons:
- C4's
- Grenades

I want more tactical equipment:
- Flashbangs
- Night vision goggles for Police
- Smoke grenades

More fun stuff:
- Airsoft gun
- Bows

Keep in mind: This is way too long! Take the important things that you really want to be added out of this thread and put them together in one.

For now a +/- Support

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Sounds like a good idea mate too us the kind users of FL but thing of all the trouble makers out there.. giving them C4 and grenades?

Sorry but -support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+/-Support anyway

But,we discussed it at von and woods extravaganda,explosives would literaly blow up fearless.