Unban on: ME [FL:RP] ☢ ●๋•fคntocheร.pт™®☢
Your name: ☢ ●๋•fคntocheร.pт™®☢

Your ban ID: 57234

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: FearRP

Involved: A FUMUKU officer don't remember the steam name and the guard of the gate [FL:RP] Kinderman.

Why we should unban you: I know that I have very much bans about FearRP but I don't understand this one. The guard of the prison says that I didn't be there and they would go with me to the main road (leave the area), I was going to my car and other guy with a mask suit (like CT's suit of CSThinkingource), I think it was a guard of the prison too tranqualizes me and hostages me randomly, he didnt told me nothing just did it, I was at the middle of the brige trying to leave the area

and he didn´t gave any orther when I standed up and stoped walking by 5 seconds so I walked back and he walked two, so I kept walking back to go to my car thinking that he was saying to leave the area and, when I left the brige the admin came and freezed me and banned me by FearRP. I hope you can understand my point. (the admin said that the man gave the orther but I didn't listened nothing or said nothing in chat). I don't have many proves but I think you can talk to the admin who banned me and he will say his version, this is my version.
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
BlackDog is the name of the guy that sent in the @ call, I teleported to him, and saw you walking away from him. He put his gun up and said " Dont move " but you flat out ignored him.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I'm telling you that I didnt saw that message
Why did you walk away from the player with the gun in the first place? I assume he was also the player who had tied you up.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I didn't saw any orther from him on chat and the other guard said that they would take me to the main road and I thinked that was the objective so I was walking to my car and he came with me
Forget it.. Unbanned
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]