Ban Request: Binkadin & Chemical.Lua
Name of player
Binkadin
{(ACS)} Chemical.Lua (often changing his name, keep that in mind)

SteamID
Binkadin STEAM_0:1:22027439
Chemical.Lua STEAM_0:1:93108040

Time in GMT
It happened within two days. That would be the 24th December 2014 and the 26th December 2014.

Server
v2p

Summary
So as you see in my Evidence part, i got two videos from the days. Video one is 50 minutes long and is about the 24th, and video two is 20 minutes long and is about the 26th. I dont think i need to make a huge summary here, because i made annotations and comments in the video and also talked to you guys in the video. So just check out the video and get a closer look to everything they did....

Evidence:
Video 1, 50 minutes long and about the 24th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bynzuyt2sKI
Video 2, 20 minutes long and about the 26th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_-AthL4-M

At first of all, you need to check every single piece of information. Even after cutting 25 videos together and editing them i can find more and more rules which they broke. For example like one hour ago i realised that they always drive expensive cars, it doesnt matter wether they are rebels, corleons, normal citizens, government, oder criminal citizens (criminals arent allowed to drive expensive cars btw Cheese). I know its hard, but you have to spent that 50 minutes or even longer for the first video. I tried to cut off every single part which is not needed, but they do so much shit i could probably make a triology for the cinema after recording them for a week....

You need to know that i realy have problems with them, especially with Binkadin for a few weeks now. Im pretty much hunting for every single piece of evidence i can get to get them banned. Im honest: I want them banned for ever, especially Binkading. Usually i dont have problems with other players, but i hate it when they terrorize me, and also other people. I know from other players, who also have problems with them, that Binkadin already got banned a few times. I try to end it now.
(12-26-2014, 05:25 PM)VeroloxLP Wrote: Name of player
Binkadin
{(ACS)} Chemical.Lua (often changing his name, keep that in mind)
SteamID
Binkadin STEAM_0:1:22027439
Chemical.Lua STEAM_0:1:93108040
Time in GMT
It happened within two days. That would be the 24th December 2014 and the 26th December 2014.
Server
v2p
Summary
So as you see in my Evidence part, i got two videos from the days. Video one is 50 minutes long and is about the 24th, and video two is 20 minutes long and is about the 26th. I dont think i need to make a huge summary here, because i made annotations and comments in the video and also talked to you guys in the video. So just check out the video and get a closer look to everything they did....
Evidence:
Video 1, 50 minutes long and about the 24th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bynzuyt2sKI
Video 2, 20 minutes long and about the 26th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_-AthL4-M
At first of all, you need to check every single piece of information. Even after cutting 25 videos together and editing them i can find more and more rules which they broke. For example like one hour ago i realised that they always drive expensive cars, it doesnt matter wether they are rebels, corleons, normal citizens, government, oder criminal citizens (criminals arent allowed to drive expensive cars btw Cheese). I know its hard, but you have to spent that 50 minutes or even longer for the first video. I tried to cut off every single part which is not needed, but they do so much shit i could probably make a triology for the cinema after recording them for a week....
You need to know that i realy have problems with them, especially with Binkadin for a few weeks now. Im pretty much hunting for every single piece of evidence i can get to get them banned. Im honest: I want them banned for ever, especially Binkading. Usually i dont have problems with other players, but i hate it when they terrorize me, and also other people. I know from other players, who also have problems with them, that Binkadin already got banned a few times. I try to end it now.
At the start he admits to metagaming as he says that he doesn't think it's breaking a rule by reading out my description, he says as well that his mic was muted 'hint' reason why i didn't move because i couldn't hear him. He then still has his mic on mute when he shoot and kills binkadin, you can hear binkadin say we can't hear you as we couldn't, he says we didn't tell him once bink dies i write in ooc and he has cut the video out so you don't see the part where he is trying to talk to us and his mic is still muted. Verolox even tells the truth that he muted it, he admits to be using a 3rd person software he randomly demoted blackjesus so his friend can become corleone instead of asking him to come and base with them. He didn't break NLR because it was me shooting you, i didn't die if you kill my friend and try to kill me i would want to have revenge and revenge i got so no NLR. You see verolox breaking NLR, I didn't prop climb i jump off the ladder over the wall. I left because i clicked one of the F buttons that make you reconnect not my fault and i didn't try to get out of it if you all died so why would i leave if you all died? 
It's called CDM and not rdm, it wasn't propblock because we where building an Rp we where trying to make an Theme he says they can't get in with cars maybe because we where still building. That wasn't prop climb as i was testing something, He cuts the sound out because i told him that i was still building but as he kept going on i put the buttons down just for him. It wasn't bink who cdmed you it was the lambo, so don't blame things on us when somebody else does it to you. He looks at the base rules even though it isn't a base we said we where building an Rp, Verolox breaks NLR to come see what we are doing,.
Second Video,
He says that he said 5 times you can only see him say it 1-2 times, he random raids and RDM binkadin, he says random killing like he didn't do anything to binkadin, his brother tripplemaster re spawns and then when i'm getting chanced he kills me 'NLR and revenge kill', i admit i did reconnect to get my car back but when i'm just driving i see him ad his friends at the MTL so i go to check it out then he random tranqs me for no reason and also trys to RDM me as you can see i was panicking and as soon as i got in my car i tried to drive off remember he shot me so i was on low hp so i couldn't see if he was in the way or not, he looks at the times it has been 5 minutes i'm not saying that i can come back but it had been 5 minutes and he still said NLR, he calls me and bink a *** in ooc homophobic, he says i tried to RDM - CDM i didn't as you can see i tried to stop myself from doing it by moving to the left he then shoots me and then says leave still attempted RDM, he says i broke NLR him tranqing me and talking about how i came back is NLR and metagaming look on the BR i put on Verolox you can see tha ti'm on 5hp and in a hurry to leave so i hit him not knowing that he was there i wan't trying to kill him on purpose i just tried to get away and try not to die, i'm sure that anybody would be scared.
You mention that i change my name i changed it from {(ACS)} Chemical - Trading because i was trying to trade some guns for CS:GO and so when nobody wanted to trade i changed it back but put the .Lua on the end, if you are gonna cry about me changing it i will put it back to normal :'( Don't cry
Lol this situation is like: There are 100 reasons to get you guys banned, and you even try to get out of this my counterblaming someone..... Even if you can block the few reasons i gave here, there are still 80 reasons to still get you banned.... For example, you firstly tranquilize TripleMaster, and then you kill him while hes stunned. Thats a rulebreak. You guys also attempted to spawnkill me in the first video. I could continue for hours, but instead i counter your written exam again, ok? Smile
And by the way, you repeat yourself quite often. That shows us that you want to hide the evidence on you guys and want to get my "mistakes" into the center of the ban request. Please in your next reply, dont blame me for something else. Make a banrequest for me, but for now, concentrate of admiting your rulebreaking or not and if so, refute my evidence.
Quote:At the start he admits to metagaming as he says that he doesn't think it's breaking a rule by reading out my description
he admits to be using a 3rd person software 
So, i break a rule by reading your description or using teamspeak 3? Are you serious? Why the hell shout it be metagaming when i read your description or when i use teamspeak? I cant change in the options to not see your description when im aiming at you with my cursor. And secondly, i wont uninstall or not use teamspeak because its "metagaming". How the fuck is it metagaming when i talk to my friends in a lanparty? Holy crap. 
And even if this would be a hard rulebreak, which it isnt is surely, why the hell do you say this now? Do you think by blaming me for some random shit changes the fact that you broke so many rules? Do you want to get me banned now with this to avoid your own fault? I cant believe that you still think you made everything right. You dont even admit anything, you just try to blame someone else. Dafuck am i watchin. By the way while you were telling me that im metagaming because of that you jump on my car and punsh randomly. Want to know more? 

Quote:he says as well that his mic was muted 'hint' reason why i didn't move because i couldn't hear him
Youre repeating yourself again. And you do the same thing as before. Why the hell is it a reason to go into my base, when you cant hear me? What the hell do you expect from me when you stay in my base for a few minutes and trying to get into my house? Shall i call the government for that? It is rulebreaking to go into other bases while they want to go in. And when i armed my weapon and aimed at you, you ran away. Firstly, i only wanted to scare you that you finally go to the exit, but no, you run away from me, which is also rulebreaking. Unarmed ppl have to act scared when a weapon is next to them. But yeah, for you its ok to run away and even jump over props or the wall.... And then youre even cheeky enough to come back in front of my base. After all that time, dont you expect from me that i dont want you there? Even Renato was coming and you should have enough use of the brain to understand that you have to leave. And you said you didnt move? I think we saw in the video how much you moved....
Quote:he randomly demoted blackjesus so his friend can become corleone instead of asking him to come and base with them.
Admins can check logs, i discussed with some corleons wether i should kick him. Additionally he didnt answered a single time in radio, i even asked him wether he comes to us or not. 
Quote:he has cut the video out so you don't see the part
Yeah of course i cut the video. Do you think i upload 90 minutes to youtube? If the admins need the raw material they can get it. But i only cut parts which were not usefull. What is this insinuation please?
Quote:He didn't break NLR because it was me shooting you, i didn't die if you kill my friend and try to kill me i would want to have revenge and revenge i got so no NLR. You see verolox breaking NLR, I didn't prop climb i jump off the ladder over the wall. I left because i clicked one of the F buttons that make you reconnect not my fault and i didn't try to get out of it if you all died so why would i leave if you all died? 
You were ramdomly killing people, its even seen in the video. I was the only one who had trouble with you guys. The first player you started to shoot as renato, you can see it in the first video at 16:05. When renato comes at me, theres no blood on the street. After he is right in front of me, theres blood. So he got attacked by you firstly. He didnt do anything to you, and you cant tell me you made this not intetional. You were using an AWP, which means maximal zoom. Renato was wearing a suit, im don corleon. So the diffrence between us is huge. Youre shooting at him, not at me. He was unarmed and not involved. Then later, after you killed me, i respawned and got instantly attacked by you again(16:40). That was attempting to spawnkill. And additionally, you killed my unarmed brother, who was also not involved and who only tried to get your name(18:30). As i came up at 17:30, you were aiming at the corleon village, what means that you were still firing, even with the fact that i already died. The ladder, ok, if you jumped over by the ladder, its maybe ok, but i think even thats like propclimbing or jumping somehow. The reconnect, i dont know, it is just strange that you reconnect after this event. For me, that was to get out of something. Maybe you drove with binks car and had to go to the city, but you didnt want to, so you reconnected.
Quote:It's called CDM and not rdm,
How the fuck is this important?
Quote:it wasn't propblock because we where building an Rp we where trying to make an Theme he says they can't get in with cars maybe because we where still building. That wasn't prop climb as i was testing something, He cuts the sound out because i told him that i was still building but as he kept going on i put the buttons down just for him. It wasn't bink who cdmed you it was the lambo, so don't blame things on us when somebody else does it to you. He looks at the base rules even though it isn't a base we said we where building an Rp, Verolox breaks NLR to come see what we are doing,.
Ok. Its not propblocking because youre building a theme park. K then Smile So youre allowed to block a public location, without buying the doors and its not prop blocking because its rp. So as i also said in the video: You were building for more than 20 minutes, and by saying youre still building you are allowed to block the area? You said its a public location, but i have to leave because its yours then. Then its a puclic location again because you dont need any doors and keypads and theres a public entrance, and you said "everybody can go in and out", but i have to leave? And then finally you propblock the "public entrance" with a not opening iron door. And the propclimb prop at the back: You suddenly were outside the base, while your entrance already was blocked. Theres a logical conclusion: you climbed over the wall shortly to not waste time. You were testing something? If you say so, what did you test?....
And then you put down buttons, but only from inside? If this is a base, you need to be able to get in and out, it doesnt matter from where. So if the hoist is down, you cant get in from outside, only by trying to jump over it, which is against the rules. If it is not a base, why do you even build a door or hoist? And why are you armed at an public location (see video one 44:50). And why do you shout and insult at me when im in front of your "public location", and you tell me its harrasing because im staying in front of a "public location". Dafuck how many times do you want to contradict yourself?
The next part: The car "accident". I got killed by the car at the "main entrance". When i came back a minute later, the car was somewhere else, the driver was nowhere arround. Conclusion: You proppushed it away from your main entrance or you killed the driver at your "publich location" while he was driving away.
And i did not cut the sound out, it was an error. In the second video you see more errors with the color flashlights. Why should i cut the sound? You were insultíng me there heavily for instance Binkadin said "suck my cock dickhead". Why the hell should i ever cut evidence like that out?
Quote:He says that he said 5 times you can only see him say it 1-2 times, he random raids and RDM binkadin, he says random killing like he didn't do anything to binkadin, his brother tripplemaster re spawns and then when i'm getting chanced he kills me 'NLR and revenge kill', i admit i did reconnect to get my car back but when i'm just driving i see him ad his friends at the MTL so i go to check it out then he random tranqs me for no reason and also trys to RDM me as you can see i was panicking and as soon as i got in my car i tried to drive off remember he shot me so i was on low hp so i couldn't see if he was in the way or not, he looks at the times it has been 5 minutes i'm not saying that i can come back but it had been 5 minutes and he still said NLR, he calls me and bink a *** in ooc homophobic, he says i tried to RDM - CDM i didn't as you can see i tried to stop myself from doing it by moving to the left he then shoots me and then says leave still attempted RDM, he says i broke NLR him tranqing me and talking about how i came back is NLR and metagaming look on the BR i put on Verolox you can see tha ti'm on 5hp and in a hurry to leave so i hit him not knowing that he was there i wan't trying to kill him on purpose i just tried to get away and try not to die, i'm sure that anybody would be scared.
Ok this gonna be big..... 
Sorry that i said 5 times and not the exact number of 1,31133769420 ..... I hope you get it. Called hyperbole/irony...
I did not random raid you guys. I told you to go away from this area, its the corleon vilalge and they want to live there as citizens. They should expect trouble..... 

"he says random killing like he didn't do anything to binkadin, his brother tripplemaster re spawns and then when i'm getting chanced he kills me 'NLR and revenge kill', "
Sorry, i realy dont understand this sentence xD. So i think you mean the situation where you firstly tranquilized triplemaster and then killed him as he was tranquillized (which is also against the rules). TripleMaster respawned next to you because you were standing at our spawn. So what do you expect? That he disconnects. You also hurt triplemaster after he respawned, thats again attempting to spawnkill. And by the way, triplemaster did not kill you. In the video you can see S.Minecrafter and me shooting at you until youre dead. 
Then your reconnect. it took 5 minutes from your death to your position at mtl. That means, after NLR would be on 3-4, you started driving with your car back to the location where you  died and i realy knew you would come up to MTL to revenge kill us or RDM us (because he had a new life he doenst know hes in trouble with us). As you came up, i tranquilized you for safety. I killed you, so i still knew you were danger for me. I wanted to get down and you werent allowed to be there anyway. Then i went down and it was so obvious that you tried to kill us with your car. So i started shooting again. You broke a rule anyway. Even if it is the truth that you didnt see me, why do you even drive away? There were weapons pointed at you, you arent allowed to go away. Also, you knew we were arround, why do you drive so fast. If it was an accident in the first attempt with backwards nitro where you moved left to avoid hitting us, why would you drive without attention again? And why didnt you stop as i was laying on the ground after you ran over me? Bla bla bla i can do this for hours, but i wont.
So next point. I insulted you? ok. "stfu im not talking to you ***" is insulting for you? But your insult is nothing or what? Dont get that point.

Quote:You mention that i change my name i changed it from {(ACS)} Chemical - Trading because i was trying to trade some guns for CS:GO and so when nobody wanted to trade i changed it back but put the .Lua on the end, if you are gonna cry about me changing it i will put it back to normal :'( Don't cry
Thats just for protocoll. The admins need to know. By the way thats provoking me in front of all people by saying "dont cry"

EDIT:
By the way when we talk about metagaming. In your nice video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74U5IpgaE0s) we can hear binkadin where he says "theyre coming". He probably uses a 3rd party device like skype or teamspeak. At 0:08 you can hear Binkadin trying to talk while running to his friend who hides in the garage (check my video). He didnt use the vioice chat of the game, so they are realy using something. Im not realy interested by saying that teamspeak or skype is metagaming, but as i got blamed by them for that, i can do this too Smile
On the first video, i was there and i can confirm the evidence, i was just hanging around the villas and they just started spraying bullets to everyone from mtl, i died too, the whole thing that happend with the propblocking i wasn't really involved there but i say chemical jump over the wall trough that prop in the air.
I reported him to burnett and now he is perma banned thanks to me Smile

[Image: vv4ay1N.png]
(12-27-2014, 03:11 PM)Duck! Wrote: I reported him to burnett and now he is perma banned thanks to me Smile

[Image: vv4ay1N.png]

Duck, too be honest he really doesn't care he done it on purpose because he though that fearless was no fun anymore, so i don't see why you are happy when he wanted to get perm banned.
Quote:Duck, too be honest he really doesn't care he done it on purpose because he though that fearless was no fun anymore, so i don't see why you are happy when he wanted to get perm banned.

After this statement i realy dont understand why you guys even try to defend yourself. If you or Bink did it on purpose, why did you make so much effort to do this without letting an admin or other people notice it?
Both users already permanently suspended.
Moved
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator